Paper Sweeties Post Release Day !

Hi Sweeties! I hope you enjoyed all of the Paper Sweeties Peeks! You can go Here to see all of the new stamps in their entirety! Today I decided to make a little wall hanging for the girls . There moved into a new house last week and this will be fun for Thanksgiving!

I started off with Jake and used the Pilgrim stamp "Gobble Gobble" colored him in with copics.
I used a mixture of Bella Blvd paper and some Crate.


Lots of FUN and GOODIES going on in the shop today, tomorrow and for the remainder of the month for the October Release:  Paper Sweeties.
Have a wonderful day!! And thanks for stopping by :-) Hugs, Char


9 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Could this be any cuter? I mean really! CAUTE!

Deanna said...

Adorable!

Debbie said...

Jake is adorable here dressed in his pilgrim outfit, Char! Thank you so much for your amazing creations this month to help showcase the Paper Sweeties stamps ... and for all your encouragement and support! You're my biggest champion and I appreciate it -- hugs! xoxox

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a cutie pie wall hanging! Totally adorable!

Geri said...

This is so sweet Char! Love the rich colors, layers, and details you've added to this little guy!

Jinny Newlin said...

Gosh, I adore all the scrumptious colors in this beauty, Char! And your little pilgrim is cute as can be!

shane tan said...

Isn't this cute? The colors truly is inspire by the fall season. Its really beautiful.
Ecommerce Australia

website hosting australia said...

Amazing summary, saved your website for interest to read more information!

Sandy said...

Oh dear heart - I cannot believe how very far behind I go. I love Autumn colors and your creation is wonderful. I need to keep this in my e-mail for a while so I can STEAL some great ideas!!!!!
Sandy