Happy Halloween!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

WARNING.......Graphic PIc...In a fun way!!

My office dressed up today. We were Dracula's Medical Center lol!
Here are a few pictures to share. I thought Judy (The Vampire) looked so great I edited her in a picture all by herself below

Scary!!!!


 We also did a bit of surgery today!



 On this poor fellow! But he's still smiling!!

 And this is Kathy (Payroll) She does great faces lol! When I get the pictures of Rose and myself I'll edit them all scary and share :-)

 

This is my favroite co-worker! She has a wonderful personality and is so fun to work with, she comes to work on time and never talks back :-) lol!!!
 
 
The winner gets massages, and we were some of the winners yeah!!!
Have a wonderful day and be safe and warm :-) Going to the outlets with the grandkids later :-)

Hugs, Char

6 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Spooky!!!! but fun!!!! : )

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGOSH! You guys are too, too fun!! What a great group to work with! This is awesome!

Deanna said...

Hilarious!

Ros Crawford said...

Scary!! Looks like you guts had fun ... some wonderful costumes!

Annette said...

Oh my gosh Char - your photos are hilarious!! Looks like you guys have a lot of fun at work!

Colleen Dietrich said...

These decorations and costumes are hilarious! THanks for sharing them.