Happy Friday!

Hi Girls!

I hope you had a wonderful week! I had a very nice day today. I took the day off work and crafted all day :-). The weather here has been nice! It's weird to have the weather chance and get cold so quick. The days are nice , in the 70's and the nite's are cold! The trees are finally starting to turn and are so pretty here. I have no plans at all this weekend and am crafting !!! My kind of weekend!!


I received this paper in the mail yesterday and am SO SO in love with it! It's called 5th and Frolic by Liz Kartcher for American Crafts and the colors are so pretty.  The birds are a fabric stamp and have a wonderful texture to them. The stamp is from Paper Sweeties and called You make me smile and the heart is a die cut from Cheery Lynn.
 
 


Well, off to make some more cards and maybe a mini! I am teaching a class with those lollies I made a few posts back. but Christmas one and need to finish those up as well!
 
Thanks for stopping by, Hugs, Char

7 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so very pretty.

Audrey Pettit said...

Well, how very nice to that you took a day off yesterday to just craft! What a great way to kick of the weekend! I LOVE your card! SO love that adorable paper. I've been so smitten with Dear Lizzie that I knew I was going to die over the new line. Love that gorgeous detailed heart, too, and those fabric birds are amazing. LOVE!
Hope you enjoy a full weekend of crafty fun. I'm off to Archiver's tonight for a crop. Taking Debbie with me, too, to indoctrinate her into my crazy gang. Should be fun!

Maria said...

Ohhh, what a pretty pretty card, Char! Looks like you had a fun day off of work! The card has a lovely mix of paper and a stunning heart for the focal point...love it! Those fabric stamped birds are so sweet, too! Enjoy your weekend, take care!

sofy said...

beautiful !

Ros Crawford said...

Those papers are so you Char! Beautiful card ... I love the heart

Sandy said...

Oh Char - this is gorgeous!! You always mix things up so well. I do enjoy following you cute grandma~~
sandy

Deanna said...

Love love love!