Happy Friday!!


I made this card  for Linda (City Crafter) for her Birthday,  and saw a contest at Echo Park using this paper, so I entered the card and was one of the winners!! So I get to pick out a collection pack of my choice! How cool is that? Thank You Echo Park!!

Well, Destiny and I are off to Ashland today! She bought some Shakespeare tickets back in July for my birthday. Her and I have talked about seeing a play in Ashland for years, so the day is finally here!!


Part of the town before you enter the park
 This is a picture of one of the outside theatres . Isn't it cool ? I'm so excited!!
 My favorite park in Ashland. Destiny is thinking about getting married here in May of next year. I think it's a great idea!

The duck pond
Lithia Park was designed by the people who designed the  Golden Gate park in San Francisco and is unique because it has thousands of varies of plants and tress that make it so awesome!! It even has a beautiful creek and waterfall running thur it. It has 2 duck ponds, tennis courts, wedding areas, rose gardens, zen gardens and it's just spectacular!! I hope the trees started turning. It's been really hot in northern California, Southern Oregon so they probably haven't, but that's O.K. it's still beautiful!

 
Walking Path
We will be back tomorrow night, so I hope you have a wonderful weekend!! Hugs, Char

11 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh Sugar - congratulations on your win and let us all know about the play.
Sandy

Maria said...

Huge congrats on the winning of your card! I can see why it won...so so pretty! And, thank you for sharing the lovely photos...gorgeous! Have fun at the play, take care, hugs!

Deanna said...

It's a great card, congrats!

BabyBokChoy said...

Your photos are so awesome and that theater looks so incredible. You are such a wonderful photographer!!!
You ARE a winner, congrats on that echo park win!!! woo + hoo!!!!!

Regan said...

holy gorj..congrats!!!

Annette said...

Congrats on winning with Echo Park, your card is beautiful, you are so creative! My goodness your photos are gorgeous, they look like they belong in a magazine! Enjoy your stay! Hugs

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful card and beautiful photos ... I hope you enjoyed the play ... In Stratford where Shakespeare was born they still have buildings like this ... It's a lovely place ...

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very sweet card for Linda, and congrats for the win!
What wonderful photos, just look at all those colors of fall! Beautiful!

Geri said...

Oh my gosh...those pictures are GORGEOUS...it almost doesn't look real!! LOVE the card! I always love your layers and those colors look great together!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, what a stunning place! I would so love to visit that town and park and see a performance at that outdoor theater! And LOVE that card! Fun file folder shape and amazing layering and detailing!

Cherry's Jubilee said...

Have fun....great place...make sure to got to jacksonville....you are not too far from where I live!