Creative Paper Trade Challenge with Paper Sweeties!

Hi Sweeties ... so happy you're here today!   Paper Sweeties is sponsoring the current challenge at The Creative Paper Trade - how fun!!!!! I love Andrea's amazing work  and Andrea's DT is amazing too :-) Her new challenge blog is wonderful!!! She has such great inspiration and you will love this challenge!!
 
Colors- Green, Light Blue, Orange/Yellow, Purple
Hearts
Circles


For my card I used Abigail and The Splendor Of Autumn from the
Paper Sweeties store. And the sweet heart paper is from Andrea
 

 

Please be sure to check out The Creative Paper Trade challenge #4 and play along for your chance to win TWO FREE STAMP SETS from Paper Sweeties! I cannot wait to see how you'll be inspired and what you'll create!





Visit the Paper Sweeties FAQ Page to grab the code for our sweet blinkie!!

Thank you for stopping by today ... have a wonderful day friends!!

 

11 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous card Charlene!
so much dimension and so many yummy details ;-)

Debbie said...

Unbelievably ca-ute! I love the soft color palette and the embellies you included with sweet Abigail here, Char :)

Lisa said...

Love all of your adorable layers Char and the way you've dressed Abigail! Your doily and rosette with your sweet paper leaves and jute look great super with this mix of DPs. Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Paper Trade!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is sooo gorgeous!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, what an adorable card, Char! Love what you did with little Abigail, and love that fabulous layered flower rosette! Wow!

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful card ... Love your layering and the design is terrific!

Jinny Newlin said...

Absolutely adorable, Char! LOVE all your carefully coordinated papers and trims!

~Tammy~ said...

Gosh, I just can't stand how cute this is! You did an amazing job as always! Gorgeous!

Maria said...

Awwww...little Abigail is way too CUTE! A lovely soft card with fab embellies...love it!

Deanna said...

Perfection!

Geri said...

Char, this has the sweetest combination of elements and soft colors! I love it! I know I've missed many creations of yours and have some serious catching up to do! I appreciate your sweet comment on my blog and think I can finally say, I'm getting better! You're part of a great team to join in and support our challenge at the CPT the way you have! Sure do appreciate it and your lovely creation!