City Crafter's Challenge #129



Hi Sweeties!
 
This week's challenge host is Linda and it's a color challenge!! Here is the pretty picture she picked!

+
 
 Now, I'm pretty sure that this is the simplest card I've ever made , don't you think?
 
 


The paper is MME, The sweetest thing, and the stamp is Papertrey. I thought about making a sunflower card and can you believe I don't have any lol!!!
 
I have some wonderful news....My daughter is engaged!!! She is 30 and has kissed many frogs but finally found her prince! She wants to have a long engagment and get married this time next year. I'm so so happy for her and me.....maybe a new grandbaby in the future lol!!!

I hope you can join in the challenge this week! Hugs, Char
 

12 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Perfect!! This is such a brilliant take on the challenge ... Love the flowers!

Annette said...

Beautiful card Char! Love the pretty border around the stamped image! Big CONGRATS to your daughter on her engagement!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Well, your card sure doesn't look simple with that intricate stamping! This is stunning, my friend! LOVE it!
And super huge congrats to your daughter! This is such happy news!

Geri said...

So glad you shared the HAPPY news, Char!! This card is gorgeous! A simple look, but SO very PRETTY!!! Love it!

Linda R said...

Your card looks so pretty. Love the flower image. Congrats on your daughters happy news. I wish them all the best.

Hugs~

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this beautiful sunshiney card, and congratulations to your daughter. How exciting! So much planning ahead....

Deanna said...

So pretty!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

It maybe simple but it is lovely as usual!

And congrats to your daughter, are you going to work on her wedding invitation card and all the decor?

Sandy said...

Aren't these the prettiest colors!! You have done a gorgeous job with this Char!!
Sandy

Christie said...

Simple card? It's gorgeous!!!
Congratulations on your daughters wedding plans!!! SO fun!!!
I'm so excited for you and for her!!!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Simple but beautiful card! Congrats to your daughter. So happy for her!

~Tammy~ said...

Well that is awesome news! My husband and I were engaged for a year. Dated for 2 prior to engagement and have been married for 17 and 1/2 It works! :-))))

Your card is gorgeous Sweetheart...You were spot on! and I think this comment just made me feel old!