City Crafter Challenge # 131 Pinwheels!!

For Paper Sweeties Post release go Here   !!
 
It's time again for another challenge at

I'm the host this week ! And I hope you can join in the fun!!
Challenge: Make as card or project using a pinwheel, or sometimes there called a lollies!!


My favorite Halloween paper this year is Echo Park's "Chillingsworth" I love the fact that there is is many tags, cards and elements in this collection. It's great for lots of Halloween projects!!

I had so much fun making these lollies ( I stayed up late two nights in a row)  I can see me making some for Christmas, and Valentines, etc...I'm going to take these down to my favorite Scrapbook Store for display this weekend :-)




For the big spools I used plain one's bought at Michael's and the small one's are antique one's. I used Ranger Distressed Ink to stain them.  I had some spool stamps from Prima I used to stamp the tops of the big spools. Let me see if I can find the link to the stamps..hold on :_) O.K. I found them Here and I LOVE LOVE these stamps and there so reasonable!




I hope you have time to play this week and make some pinwheels :-) Be sure and check out the wonderful projects from the DT :-) Hugs, Char

18 comments:

Lisette Baker said...

These are amazing - the spools at the base just finish them off. I would love to have these in my home.

lauren bergold said...

oh ♥WOW♥ those are just soooo completely glorious! you are kind of making me want to decorate for halloween now!!! :)

alexandra s.m. said...

Wow Charlene! These belong to a magazine cover!
So well done and so pretty!
Can you come at my house and do the same?
My Lily says that mine are not spooky enough ;o)

~Tammy~ said...

Girl these are so so cute! You just always blow me away!

Deanna said...

So fun Char!

Linda R said...

Just look at these. Well I have to say you rocked this challenge. I have to say I really had fun with this one.

Hugs~

BabyBokChoy said...

What gorgeous pinwheels and projects! You are so creative! I tell you these are too too too adorable :)

Ros Crawford said...

Oh Char these are so lovely!! I just adore the layering and the pretty spools ... great challenge ... thanks!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, wow, wow! My gosh, these are fabulous, Char!

Geri said...

LOVE your delicious layers here, Char! These are just gorgeous!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is adorable and what an awesome way to decorate the house with these cuties!!!!

Diane said...

These are so cool!!! I have those spool stamps...what a perfect use for them...love these!!

Cherry's Jubilee said...

sooooc ooooooooooooooool!

YAYALADYBUG . . . said...

Your "lollies" are absolutely stunning. I had the privilege of seeing these amazing creations in person at PSB's on Saturday while taking a workshop from Lindsay of Carta Bella. You are soooooo creative!!! If you ever teach a class at PSB I know I will be one of the first to sign up for it!!!

Diane said...

Loving these pinwheels...especially "Mr Bones"...he is just great!!

Sandy Ang said...

these look utterly amazing !

Sandy said...

I certainly can see why you staid up late making these jewels!! Them are marvelous - really so much fun and I agree the paper and embellishments are out of this world!!!!
Sandy

Danielle said...

These are gorgeous, Char! Thanks for your note today - good to hear from you! :)
Danielle