Butterfly Kisses

HAPPY THINK PINK DAY!!
 A quick post as I'm off this morning to help pass out 40,000 bags ! Tonight is the lighting of the sundial bridge. It's the 1st time I will see this and I can't wait!



I just love this saying. The daughter of my boss just got married and this is the song that they danced the  father/daughter dance to . I cried lol!!!

This wonderful sentiment is from Paper Sweeties, and the set is called you-are-amazing. ! I really love the sentiment sets. There are so many wonderful sayings on each set! The paper is MME!
I hopw you are having a wonderful week, and thanks for visiting! Hugs, Char

15 comments:

Maria said...

So lovely with all the butterflies! Very interesting with the cut out panel and papers used! Great job as always, Char! Take care and have a wonderful weekend, hugs!

Ros Crawford said...

This is adorable!! I love that song too!

Deanna said...

Stunning!

Benzi said...

What a sweet, sweet card and a wonderful sketch. I probably would have cried at the wedding, too, over that song.

Thanks for coming by and commenting on my favorite snowman ever. Glad you liked my card. :-)

Cherry's Jubilee said...

soo pretty and love how you used that sentiment!

~Tammy~ said...

This is so creative! Love it!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So so sweet!!!!!!

gutscheine zum ausdrucken said...

sehr guter Beitrag

Geri said...

Ahhh...I love how you've strung those pretty butterflies up! Really pretty, Char! And I'd love to see the lighting of that bridge myself...looks like an awesome sight!

Annette said...

Super cute card! Love the butterfly banner! The bridge is beautiful, how awesome to get to see it lit up in person! Hugs!

BabyBokChoy said...

I did not think pink at all, oh I missed it!!! Your card is beautiful, and that is a lovely song indeed.

Diane said...

Super cute...what a neat idea for that song at the wedding!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, wow, I bet the bridge lighting was absolutely spectacular! So fabulous of you to get involved and pass out the bags. :)
LOVE your card! You so know how to work with the Crate goodness!

Karen Letchworth said...

Just darling, as always. I'm always inspired and pleased when I stop by your blog. There's always something pretty to see.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. It was so nice to hear from you.
Blessings,
Karen

Sandy said...

really neat -- do you see what happens when you get really old!!! You get very behind in your snooping.
Sandy