Believe In Yourself City Crafter #130

Hi! It's time for another challenge this week at City Crafter ! Our wonderful host this week is ROS!!

The theme is : Be Inspired (create a card or project with either a bible verse or inspirational verse )

 

 
This week our Guest designer is Violet from week #126.
 
I hope you have time to play this week with us!!
 
 
My daughter and I had a wonderful time in Ashland. The only sad part was that the beautiful trees were just starting to turn, but the weekend was very magical! Here's a picture of me goofing around trying on different masks at papayaart in Ashland. It's such a cool store.
 


And here's a picture of a Halloween display in their store. Sorry bad I-phone pics but you get the idea of what a cute store it its!
 
 
Have a great week! Hugs, Char
 
 

12 comments:

Lisette Baker said...

Love all the layers on the card and that little bee is divine.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is JUST BEAUTIFUL....
and I want to go shopping with you!!!!!!

Geri said...

So very pretty, Char!!

Ros Crawford said...

This is one gorgeous card ... I love all the little things you added ... and great photos!!

BabyBokChoy said...

Char, you ALWAYS inspire me!!! How great are those photos, hee hee

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, wow, wow!! OMGosh, your card is beautiful, Char! I could stare at it all day long!
Love the fun photos, too! So glad you had a wonderful time. Sure looks like a beautiful place. :)

Sandy said...

Beautiful card Char and those masks are wonderful. I know you had a grand time.
Sandy

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what a beautiful card! so pretty!
thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking the time to write such a kind comment
mp

Annette said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Char! Love all the embellishing and details! Sounds like you had a fun time in Ashland!

Christie said...

Oh my goodness!!! I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card!!! Looks like you had a great time in Ashland, love it there! The store looks amazing!

Deanna said...

Totally stunning card and I want those masks!

Jinny Newlin said...

LOVE all the textures here, Char! And all the teal is absolutely delish! What a great store, too!