Wish

Happy Friday Sweeties!!  Well, I thought about submitting this card for publication....but  didn't, was lazy lol!! This card is 100% Crate Paper (Pretty Party), except the tag which I'm sure you can recognise it as Papertrey! I think this was all time favorite release from them. I love all the sweet papers and pretty colors :-)



What are your plans for the weekend? I have a wedding to go to tomorrow, my bosses daughter is getting married :-),  and Jasmine's soccer game, but Sunday will be relaxing. Next weekend I'm going camping with my daughter and her fiance to the coast, and the weekend after that my daughter is taking me to Ashland for my 1st spakespeare play, I can't wait!!! The trees will be turning by then and Ashland is GORGEOUS in the fall!!

I hope you have a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by! I always appreciate you girls! :-) Hugs, Char

14 comments:

Annette said...

What a beautiful card Char! It defintely would of made it in the magazine! Sounds like you have lots of fun plans ahead of you! Our leaves are just starting to turn here, can't wait for the colors of Fall in full bloom! Have a great weekend! Hugs!

Ros Crawford said...

This is so pretty! I love all the coloured rays and those pretty flowers ... ope you enjoyed your first Shakespeare play

Sandy said...

Oh dear - can I steal from you! I love this. Wonderful papers and wonderful design. Very nice.
sandy

Deanna said...

Love this!

Abi said...

Fabulous card, I love the sunburst effect of all your pretty papers x

Teresa Kline said...

wow, I adore all the mix of patterns and colors..so sweeeet..hope you have a fabulous weekend!

enjoy *~*

Sandy Ang said...

love the idea of a sunburst built from patterned paper. so cool !

Regan said...

wow this is so amazing!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Simply gorgeous ...and I am loving all the patterned paper and how you put them together so beautifully!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a breathtaking card, Char! I can so see your love of Crate here in all these gorgeous details!
Sounds like you have some lovely weekend plans coming up! Sounds awesome!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Gorgeous card! Sounds like you had a great weekend! You know how I love those soccer games. :)

Christie said...

Oh my goodness! This is beautiful!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oooo! Char, this is so fun! LOVE those patterned paper rays! Yum! It's just so happy and totally made me smile :).

BabyBokChoy said...

What an adorable card, love how you used the sunburst and the oval together. Crate's stuff is just way way way too cute!