It's a Boy !

Hi and a Happy Friday!!!


My Niece is having a baby boy and is due Oct 3.!! I'm so excited for her!! This card is all Crate Paper except the doily and that's Martha Stewart.

Tomorrow I'm going down to Sacramento to go ring shopping with my daughter. Yes, I do believe the time is here for my sweet daughter to get married!!! I do hope she will let me go to the scrapbook store for at least an hour lol! I also need to find something to wear for the weekend after that, my boss's daughter is getting married! So,  it will be a fun day of shopping!!

I hope whatever you have planned, it's a wonderful weekend for you too!! Hugs, Char

14 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Charlene I just love this. So beautifully designed. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Maria said...

What an adorable baby card! Love the duck and all the papers used! Big congrats to your niece on having a baby boy...how exciting! Have lots of fun shopping! Take care, hugs!

Sandy said...

Cute as can be Char - I know your Niece will love it.
sandy

Ros Crawford said...

This is adorable!! I love it!

Deanna said...

Adorable!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love how you used so many different layers of paper, i always struggle with trying to layer my paper.. Super cute card. Thanks for stopping by my blog..

~Tammy~ said...

harers 940
Totally adorable!

Kerstin und Martina said...

Dear Char! This card will be lifted!!! It is sooooo lovely!
:-)
Kerstin

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Sweet baby card for your niece, and wow, congrats on your daughter's good news, I bet you are going to be busy soon!
Have fun shopping!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Your card is adorable. I have that paper collection and haven't even cut into it yet, but I think you have inspired me.

Have fun shopping and I hope she lets you go to the store to shop.

Geri said...

This is so sweet, Char! How exciting for you and your daughter!!! (and, well, for the groom-to-be too, I guess;) Enjoy your day...I do hope you get time to treat yourself to the scrapbooking store!!

BabyBokChoy said...

congrats to your niece and this is an adorable card!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

What happy news you have, Char! Congrats to your niece and daughter, both! LOVE this adorable baby card. Such a sweet little ducky and fabulous design!

Kerstin und Martina said...


Hi Charline!
I have looked at all the cards... from today to the Post here! I think they are all beautiful!
Thank you for your comment to reindeer card! I like to make my readers smile!
Greetings from germany
Kerstin (with the help of Google translator's) ;-)