Hi sweeties!

Well it is turning out to be a lazyyyyyy weekend! But that's O.K. because it's well needed. The smoke is still very bad in Redding and we have an air quality warning out to stay indoors if possible. I really haven't sat at my scrapbook table either. Hopefully, I will made time tomorrow! I make this card last week. I really love how the background turned out. I started off stamping the background with Lavender Moon from Papertrey Ink, and then I water colored some Sunrise for the rays and to finish it off I drew on some silver with a Sakura pen for sparkle! The Chicken wire is stamped with Platinum.



We had Jasmine's 6th Birthday Party on Friday. She wanted to go fishing, so we went to Anderson River Park and she fished with her sister and had a great time!! Here are some pictures!


 Liberty and Mommy

 Jasmine's special Birthday glasses!


 Jasmine opening up her gift from Grandma......a Art Easel!!  girl after my own heart!! :-) She said....Grandma, I know what this is lol!

She looks pretty happy!

Hugs, Char

10 comments:

Annette said...

Your card is adorable Char! Love how you did the background! Your granddaughters are getting so big, they are so cute! Hugs!

Geri said...

Love the sweet card AND the sweet pictures, Char!!

Deanna said...

Gorgeous, love it! Great family photos too!

Regan said...

awesome card!!

~Tammy~ said...

What a lovely time!

Your card is fan-tabulous! Such a gorgeous design!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Such a sweet and wonderful creation, and thanks for sharing those precious moment!

Ros Crawford said...

Gorgeous card!! And I loved you photos ... what a lovely family

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, your card is gorgeous, Char! I LOVE that sunrise you created! Absolutely awesome!
And happy belated to Jasmine! What a beautiful family! She looks very happy and I adore that she wanted to go fishing for her big day. My Nik loves to fish, too. That's how she spent her weekend while camping. :)

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, Char, what precious pics! TFS! And your card has such a deliciously country, homespun appeal to it. I'm drooling all over it ;)! I don't know why, but I'm not getting all of your updates. Sigh. I guess Blogger is at it again.

Sandy said...

You have a beautiful daughter and gorgeous grand daughters. Oh what fun you lucky grandma!! By the way I love your card too!
sandy