City Crafter's Challenge #125 Monocromatic!

It's  time again, for a wonderful challenge at City Crafter  this week!!! Our hostess is Linda and she has picked out a challenge that I don't do very often, if ever!!!! So, it was a great challenge for me!!


Challenge: make a monochromatic card/project
.
meaning different hues of the same color

Our Guest Designer this week os the talented  Rebecca Deeprose and you can find her blog here paperprimrose . 
I really hope you find the time to play along this week!! Hugs, Char

9 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is adorable!!!

Ros Crawford said...

This is fabulous ... I adore that little fence ... so pretty with the roses

Audrey Pettit said...

This is SUCH a sweet card, Char! I loooooove that little church image and sentiment, and the fence with the flowers is fabulous, too. And way to rock the monochrome! Loving all the pink!

Geri said...

Gorgeous, Char!!!

Linda R said...

Your card looks so cute. I just love the little picket fence.

Hugs~

Deanna said...

Beautiful!

Maria said...

I rarely do monochromatic, also! But, what a gorgeous card with the church, fence, and beautiful flowers! All so very pretty in pink...love it!!!

Christie said...

Absolutely DARLING! Love this card!!!

Sandy said...

Gorgeous - congratulations on your new DT position and I saw your wonderful card on their blog. They are lucky to have you Char.
Sandy