City Crafter Challenge Blog Challenge#126

Hi Sweeties!

It's my week to host at City Crafter's Challenge blog and my 1st time too!!

For this week's challenge I picked "Polka Dot Palooza!" Here's the picture I chose. I love these frames and want to make some in my spare time lol!!


And the funny thing is I intended to make a big colorful polka dotted card, but I really wanted to use that flower. It's funny how things evolve!!




Lots of embossing in the backround, some punch borders, lace and a flower cut with my trusty Silhouette. The Polka Dotted paper is from Andrea Budjack (Papertrails). The stork is Crate Paper! And the little tag is from Papertrey Ink.

I hope you will play along this week!!! Hugs, Char

13 comments:

Geri said...

Oh, I love it!!! (Andrea will too!!) LOVE all the over-sized polka dots! Such a cute look!

Lisette Baker said...

What lovely colours and I love all the layers. So pretty.

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, wow, wow! What a gorgeous card, Char! You are amazing!

~Tammy~ said...

This is gorgeous Char! I love those frames too! When I create as well, I will want to use a certain element or embellishment and my whole idea changes! I just go with the flow!

lauren bergold said...

what a brilliant challenge and your card (& that gorgeous flower) is totally ♥AMAZING♥! can't wait to play along this week! :)

Linda R said...

What an amazing card. I just love that big flowers. Thanks so much for the fun challenge. I love playing with polka-dots.

Hugs~

Deanna said...

Stunning!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, my gosh! This is absolutely stunning, Char! LOVE that layered, dimensional flower! And your bit of silver twine is such a classy touch! LOVE it!

Ros Crawford said...

I LOVE this Char ... that flower is fantastic ... love everything about this card ... Brilliant!

Michelle said...

Charlene, this is soooooo stunning! The flower is AMAZING! Love the softness and glamourous feel to this beautiful card!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a beautiful creation, love the soft colors and love love love that bloom, thanks for a fun challenge this week Charlene!!!!!

Bev Gomez said...

Hi Char, one thing I love about doing new challenges are all the darling blogs I come across and yours is so nice and sweet. Thank you for your nice comment on my Birds card. Hugs, Bev

Kerstin und Martina said...

Woww...what a great card! I love the polka dot flower!