City Crafter Challenge #128 An Early Boo!

Hi Sweeties!

This week at City Crafter the challenge is brought to you by Kirsty!! And she had picked the theme: An Early Boo!
Here's the inspiration Picture :
And I picked up some Echo Park paper in Sac, so this was a perfect chance to use it! I love this line!

 
This card is made with Echo Park Chillingsworth Manor and the web is Papertrey.

City Crafter's has a wonderful sponsor this week!

 

freckled fawn is giving away a $15 gift certificate to our winner, you must check it out!

not just that, the followers of City Crafter Challenge Blog will also enjoy free shipping this week, hop over to get the code


Freckled Fawn is a lovely little shop filled with hundreds of washi tapes and deco tapes, perfect for all your crafting needs. Check them out for sure!!!!!





Our Guest Designer this week is the talented  Colleen Dietrich and her blog is Here !
 
For those of you who love Halloween (And you know who you are ) I hope you have some time to join in the fun!!
 
Hugs, Char

20 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

SOOOO love this card, Char!! Fabulous papers and fabulous spooky banner! Love the spiderweb and the subtle pops of orange. Love it all!

Diane said...

Oh my, I LOVE this card.....such a clever way to use that wonderful paper!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Charlene, this is really cool! The banners have the neatest images. :) THanks for having me as your guest designer this week!

Deanna said...

Amazing girl!

Geri said...

Oh, CUTE...LOVE that banner!!

Jean Martin said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I LOVE your card!!!!! Those banners are fantastic!!!!! LOVE, LOVE LOVE it!!!!!

Linda R said...

Your card makes me smile. I just love it. That banner is awesome..

Hugs~

Lisette Baker said...

Fantastic. Love the composition of this and that brilliant bunting.

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my this is soooo fun! I loooove it!

Maria said...

Ohhhh...fabulous Halloween goodies on your card, Char! What a sweet treat of a card you made...love it! Take care and have a wonderful week, hugs!

Ros Crawford said...

This is magical!! I love the card ... everything about it !

Virginia L. said...

Love your gorgeous card! You should totally frame this since it is a perfect piece for the Halloween display! Very inspiring, Charlene!

alexandra s.m. said...

Hi Char!
This is so beautiful!!!
Thank You for sharing with us!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is awesome, I love everything from the paper collection to the tiny details, just awesome!

Sending love from Cedar Rapids Iowa.

Annette said...

Adorable card Char! Love the banner and spider web, it's so cute!! Gorgeous photo! I got two large orange mums for the front porch yesterday, just need a few pumpkins, some cooler weather and I'm ready for fall!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a fun card! Love the banner and the orange twine and clothespins!

Bev Gomez said...

thanks for you kind comment on my boo card. simple card. your card is amazing too. Hugs, Bev

Sandy said...

Hey Char!! How are those sweet grand daughters of yours? Your card is magic I know that. I love Halloween.
sandy

Desire Fourie said...

Char this is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab Sunday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Christie said...

So darling! I LOVE Halloween!!!