Hi sweeties! Hope you had a great weekend!! I received some new paper this weekend and had some time to make some cards. I spent the rest of the weekend cleaning as I'm having the girls over for a slumber Party this weekend yeah!! And  Sunday is my niece's baby shower. Seems like yesterday I remember her being born. and now she's having a baby.WOW!!!  This is my niece that was born on my Birthday. Should be a fun and busy weekend!


I used "The Sweetest Thing " paper by MME on this card. I love MME, always have. Is it just me or do the new papers come out so fast I can't get them all before more new one's are on the market? Maybe I'm just
slow lol!

The Birthday Princess :-) I think she enjoyed her Rice Crispy cake don't you?

Kim made a Rice Crispy Bunny Cake. I thought it was pretty ingenious and how the heck did she gets those rice crispies to mold into a bunny? I forgot to ask :-)


 And here's the Minnie Mouse picture (Work of art) that Jasmine made me for my Birthday! I need to iron it, and them frame it!!
 The Artist herself :-) A new picture I brought home from Liberty's Birthday party.


I guess that's about it for now. I've just been taking some time to myself this summer and relaxing, not making to much, but I finally got my Scrapbook Room organized and it's so nice to know what I have and it feels good to create again in a clean room...I've been very good and cleaning after each thing I make. I never want that kind of explosion again lol!!!

Have a great week! Hugs, Char

11 comments:

Maria said...

Stunning card, Char! Love the bees and all the detail! Sweet niece photos and darling cake! Looks like the little princess had fun on her birthday! Take care and have a great week, hugs!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a pretty card, Char! Love the paper. And that seam binding bow and hemp and shabby flower are fabulous! I so know what you mean about MME......how on earth do they do it?
What a fun cake your little peanut had. Sure looks like she enjoyed it. LOVE your Minnie picture! So, so sweet!

Mar said...

Love the card with all the shabby goodness!! And the Minnie pic that Jasmine did is so cute!! Love the cake and Libertys face ! Have a great day! Mar

alexandra s.m. said...

I love your acrd Char!
Thanks for sharing the precious photos with us ;-))

Geri said...

Oh, these pictures are so sweet! And I love the card! I love the papers with the muted colors mixed with that pretty bright fushcia!

Linda R said...

What a sweet card. I just love the papers and the yummy seam binding.. Pretty, Pretty...

Christie said...

Love your card! And the pretty, pretty princess eating a bunny cake!

Miss you!
xoxo

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fab work Charlene, the embellishments is superb too!
The little princess is having lots of fun on her birthday huh! Sweet!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a beautiful card! And I just love all your birthday pics! TFS! That cake looks yummy ;) and ever so enjoyed ;). Get your rest, girl! It sounds like you've got quite the weekend ahead of you!

Jen Allyson said...

I just saw this card on 2peas and commented there! Gorgeous work! Thanks for visiting my blog!

BabyBokChoy said...

omg, i love these photos!!!!!!!! Your card is always amazing!! but the photos are so so precious!