Good morning friends! I hope that you had a wonderful weekend? Mine was to short as always. Were having horrible fires in the north state and it's terrible because the town I grew up in is being evacuated . The town is called Shingletown and it's in the mountains with lots of beautiful pine trees. Please keep all those families in your thoughts and prayers that they stay safe and their homes survive. I always worry about all the wildlife too!

 Just a simple card today, using up some older supplies. The daisy is from Martha Stewart and the paper is Studio Calico. I cut the card base with my Silhouette and the flower frame is a die from Papertrey Ink. The stamp set is MME, from "The sweetest thing ". I love MME stamps and they are priced resonable too!

Have a wonderful week and I'll be back tomorrow with a new challenge from City Crafter!

Hugs, Char

7 comments:

Geri said...

So sorry to hear about those fires!! Your card is beautiful, Char! Love that daisy...should'a got me some of those!! this is a simpler look for you, but I must say, I LOVE it!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Ya, the fire sounds horrible and hate that the beauties they destroyed.

Sweet creation, I love that flower, I think I have a pack of them too!

Annette said...

That is so terrible about the fires, I pray that every one is safe as well as their homes. LOVE your beautiful card, perfect for a summer day! Hugs!!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is stunning, Char! I love the paper and colors and how you tucked the scalloped die cut with the flower. Just gorgeous!
I was so saddened to hear about the fires! Keeping everyone in my thoughts and hope they go out SOON!

Christie Bryant said...

Cute card! I love digging through old supplies. This line is so fun, and I love what you did with it!

xoxo

~Tammy~ said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Deanna said...

Beautiful!