City Crafter Challenge Week 122!

FOR PAPER  SWEETIES SNEAK SCROLL DOWN

Hi! Happy Tuesday! I want to start off with saying a big THANK YOU to Kirsty of city crafter challenge blog for inviting me to be part of her DT!! I am honored and look forward to designing with her wonderfully creative girls there each week!

This weeks challenge by Cheryl  is : That’s a Fabrication (have to have fabric as part of your project)


For my card I used one of my favorite materials, but one I don't use much, burlap! I need to make a note to self to use more often!


 The paper I used is Basic Grey "Clippings" and that big ol' button is from an antique store and it's very old! This card has a pocket on the front.



 Thanks for poppin in!!! Char

10 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Just like all your creation, I adore this pretty one too. I am so excited to have you on the team, welcome aboard Charlene!!!!

Geri said...

Oh, my gosh...that's a big ole button!! I LOVE it! What a find and what a statement!! Love the rest of your pretty layers on this card! It all looks just perfect together!

Deanna said...

So pretty Char!

cnelson said...

WELCOME Charlene!! You are so going to LOVE working at CCCB!!! You are such a WONDERFUL addition to the team! LOVE your creation! JUST FABULOUS!!

Ros Crawford said...

This is so lovely! I am thrilled that you are on the team and look forward to lots more beauties from you ... have a great day!

BabyBokChoy said...

This is very pretty Char!!!! Congrats on being invited to join the DT, yay!!!!! And char, i'm completely pooped from all the working out, lol, and SORE all the time!!! LOL

Sandy said...

Hey Char!! They are luck to have you - I love visiting your blog. As you know, I am most appreciative of your design talent. Especially the way you mix and match!
Sandy

Linda R said...

This is gorgeous. I just love all the wonderful layers. So glad to have you creating with us.

Hugs~

Audrey Pettit said...

Congrats on your new DT gig, Char! Kirsty is very lucky to have you! Love what you did for your first challenge. Burlap is one of my favorite things to add, too. Just love the texture it adds. The pocket here is so adorable, and I LOVE that old button. Gorgeous!

Carlene (aka Chatterbox) said...

Congratulation...Char on another DT selection! Love burlap too...just really adds to your card with the twine and big button!