City Challenge "Washi Tape"

One of my favorite things to play with lately is Washi Tape! I love the fact that if you make a mistake it comes right off....now your taking lol!!!


So, I was excited to see Ros pick this fun challenge this week! For this challenge I laid a bunch of tape on a sheet of paper and used a Papertrey die to cut the frame, and I love the way this frame turned out! So colorful, and skies the limit on what you can do with this tape. I found a few DIY Washi and must try it!!



THE CHALLENGE : Wishi Washi 2 (either tissue tape or washi tape plus 2 other items)

I hope you can join in this fun challenge this week! Here's the link Citycrafter

Hugs, Char

Hugs, Char

13 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Such a clever way to use those pretty washi tape, I must try it someday! Thanks for the inspiration and I love the pretty details you have on this!

Ros Crawford said...

Love the frame ... so pretty!

Geri said...

So bright and cheery! Love your little 'collage' of tape! Gotta get me some!

Linda R said...

I just love your card. So bright and happy. And all that washi tape looks amazing..

Hugs~

Mar said...

What a beautiful card Char! I love how you used the washi tape to create a frame!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Totally Gorgeous!!

Daniela Dobson said...

This is beautiful!! Love! Washi tape and I am trying to incorporate it more into my projects.

Audrey Pettit said...

Fun, fun, fun! This is adorable, Char! I absolutely LOVE that frame you made from all those different washis. SO bright and colorful and beautiful!

Christie Bryant said...

Darling!!!

BabyBokChoy said...

I have no washi tape yet and I'm not getting them!! lol. Your card is totally adorable!!!

Jona Panesa said...

lovely card. I love washi tapes too!

~Tammy~ said...

I love the way this turned out too! Gorgeous and so colorful, bright and happy! I just love visiting here Char!

Deanna said...

Totally amazing gf!