A Pretty Party List

Hi Girls!

Well my vacation at the coast is coming to an end and so is my DT term with Crate paper. I sincerely have enjoyed being a designer for them  and appreciate them! They are a wonderful company and I will cherish it forever! I will still be on the DT until the end of July and will have more to share. If you look at Crate Paper's blog they are going in a different direction in their designs and I can't wait to see what they will have on store for us!!! Crate is,  and always will be my fav :-)
Here is one of my projects that I made for them. Its made with Pretty Party...Surprise lol!!! And it's a Party List. I started with a blank frame and painted it off white and sanded to distress. I backed it with Pretty Party and used chipboard embellishes on top. It was very simple and makes a pretty party list :-)









And on another note I want to share a sneak of Pink Paislee "City Sidewalks", for Summer CHA, it's the cutest!!!


















Cute right?

Thanks friends for visiting me and all your sweet comments, I really appreciate you girls !! Hugs, Char

7 comments:

Geri said...

Hope you've enjoyed your break, Char!! And I can't believe your DT term is almost up!! That's gone way too fast!! I've loved all your creations with them...including this one!! Take care!!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

This is amazing, Char, as is everything you do! I'm sad that your term is up, but I know that you'll continue to make beautiful things with CP! That pink paislee line is one of my favorites for sure. Hope you had a wonderful vacation!

Deanna said...

This is beautiful Char!

I can't wait to get my hands on some of that PP line!

Sandy said...

I have loved everything you do Char - Crete paper is sure gonna miss you and I imagine you will go on creating in a very special way that only you can do.
Sandy

Christie Bryant said...

What a fantastic Party List project! LOVE every inch of it!!!

The City Sidewalks line looks FAB!!!
xoxox

BabyBokChoy said...

Char, we have the BEST taste, lol. I too, ADORE that new line coming out by Pink Paislee, but of course, it's by collage press studio, who can do no wrong in my book :) You have done amazing work with Crate Paper, this altered item is just absolutely lovely!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Love, love your party list project, Char! Such a fun frame and I adore the long skinny shape and all the pretty embellishments! You have done such an amazing job on your DT term for Crate! A huge congrats to you! :)