My Serenity.....

Good Morning and Happy Thursday! One more day of work yeah! It's hard ..that 1st week back from vacation to work a full week, and then you get back into your routine and its fine. I wanted to share a few pictures I took while on vacation with you!

This 1st picture was the 1st night of vacation. The sky was cloudy and the sun was orange but this is the best that I could capture

This old cutting block was cool, and complete with the pounding tool . See it on the left hand side? Very cool. The room I stayed in was full of beautiful antiques and had a big log bed and I had to use stairs to climb up in :-). It was a bit tricky to climb out of in the middle of the night lol!




Remember I told you about all the birds that one day? Well, here they are! And they were gone the next day, Larry thinks the anchovies came in.

I have no idea what this flower is, but I thought it was pretty! Anyone know?




Carol's little flower garden in her front yard.

And I have a card to share! I have been taking a much needed break , but getting back into the groove! I know this card if out of my norm but I really enjoyed making something different. I hope you like!





Hugs, Char

8 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

I can see why you love your beach trip so much, Char! What a beautiful and serene spot! Thanks so much for sharing all the gorgeous photos. And I absolutely LOVE your card! That heart banner with the airplane die cut is fabulous!

Sandy said...

I really do like your card and all your pictures are amazing. I am very envious over the garden in the front yard with the bird houses. love it!!
Sandy

Carlene (aka Chatterbox) said...

Wow! Looks like a most restful place to vacation...beautiful. Little garden so cute! Where is this...I know in Oregon, but where in Oregon? And, last but not least, love your card...a special one you could send to a friends who has move away, etc.

Mar said...

What a wonderful trip you had! LOVE the pics and the card is awesome!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Will you take me along please?????
Great card! Love the color combo on this!

Geri said...

Wonderful card! And I'm so glad you shared your pictures! Love them all...but that first one is so awesome. I never have luck getting my beach pictures to look half as good as the real thing...I can only imagine how beautiful that must have been in real life! Looks like a wonderful time and it sounds like you're fittin' right back in to your old routine!!

Deanna said...

Wow wow wow and I love your card!

Jill Norwood said...

Your card and pictures from your trip are gorgeous! I think the flower looks like a dahlia to me? I have something similar in my yard this year...
: ) Jill / Seattle, WA