Love will keep us together

Hi Friends! I hope your weekend is great! I'm not doing to much...just making lists and getting ready for vacation. On Wednesday I'll be off to cooler weather, and beautiful beaches! I plan to stop in Medford to a plave called Crafter's Wharehouse. It's like Michael's but they have more currebt scrapbook supplies and unique things. I love browsing in there!! I'll have my computer with me and update when I get some pictures!



Just a quick card I made today using my favorite Crate Paper "Pretty Party". The tag is Papertrey Ink and I used an Ek Sucess Heart punch. The doily is cut with my Silhoutte and I bought the button at and antique store last year.

Take Care! Char

8 comments:

Regan said...

sweet card!

Mar said...

What a beautiul card!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

SWEET!!!!!!!

Deanna said...

Stunning!

Kate Vickers said...

Lovely card! I love the one in your previous Blog post too!

Sandy said...

I love this!!!
Sandy

Carlene (aka Chatterbox) said...

What a beautiful card...love it...colors are so soothing...and of course, I like the vintage feel to it!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is gorgeous!