Dream as if you'll live forever

 Happy Monday! :-)

Did you have a wonderful weekend? I did!! It was my birthday yesterday and my daughter took me to go see Magic Mike on Saturday, and my son and DIL and grand kids took me to lunch yesterday and Jasmine drew and colored me a beautiful Mickey Mouse picture. I will have to take a picture of it and post her lovely artwork :-)  my son and Kim bought me a beautiful necklace! I finished off with some wonderful barbecuing with my daughter and some friends! I couldn't have asked for a better birthday! 



mariannedesigndivas are having a DT call and I love these dies so much! Check it out!
For this card I used one of her Butterfly dies. See how intricate they are? LOVE them!

 Lots of wonderful  Crate Paper "Storyteller". The little metal embellishment is from Tim Holtz and you can find the butterfly here  Craftsulove 

Have a great week ! Hugs, Char

13 comments:

Annette said...

Happy Belated Birthday Char! Sounds like you had a wonderful time! Love your card, the butterfly is gorgeous! Hugs, Annette

Mar said...

What a great card Char! Love the butterfly and the layout! Happy Birthday!!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is fantastic! I LOVE all the layers and dimension. Beautiful!

Geri said...

Sounds like a wonderful day for you, Char! Happy belated birthday! Love your card and the way you layered up that pretty butterfly! Great layout!! It's a beauty!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card, Char! Love, love, love all the layers! Totally see why you adore that butterfly, too! :)
So glad to hear your birthday was wonderful! Sounds like you were surrounded by everyone you love!

Sandy said...

Happy Birthday Char! I sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! Beautiful colors and layering Char.
sandy

Carlene (aka Chatterbox) said...

Happy belated birthday...sounds like you a very special birthday...showered with lots of attention for sure! I absolutely love your card...choice of paper and colors is delightful...cork a nice addition. The butterfly die is gorgeous...I'm going to have to spend time at Marianne's website...my mouth is already watering!

Carlene (aka Chatterbox) said...

My grammar is also delightful...NOT! "choice of papers and colors are delightful!" There, fixed it!

BabyBokChoy said...

Absolutely beautiful card!!! It's just a delightful morsel of layered goodness!!!

Regan said...

happy belated!!

That is one stunner of a card

Kate Vickers said...

Gorgeous Char! Happy belated birthday!

Christie said...

Happy (late) Birthday!!! I'm so glad you had a wonderful day!
Your card is lovely (as usual). Your work is always so beautiful!

xoxo

Maria said...

Happy late bday! Your card is stunning as always! Glad you had a great time away! Take care, hugs!