Crate's New Lines

Hi friends!

Well, I made it home and I'm ready to go back to the coast...it's so so so so hot!!!! And on top of it we have a wildfire and its smoky here. I'm trying to cool off today and try and re-enter into reality!! But I will be back soon. I haven't scrapped for 9 days and miss it! I plan on doing some scrappy things today...with the A/C on lol!!!

Though I'd share some Crate Love with you!













Just a peek, see Crate Paper for there whole line. It's soooooo cute!!!! Hugs, Char

4 comments:

Geri said...

Welcome home, Char!! Thanks for the Crate peeks! Love the color combo!

Sandy said...

Glad you are home safe and sound Char. So sorry about the fires. I have not had on the news today so I don't know how the status. California, Colorado, New Mexico - good fathers - it's as if the Western United States is on fire. Stay inside away from the smoke.
Sandy

Audrey Pettit said...

It's hard to return from vacation sometimes, isn't it? So sorry to hear about the fires. My parents have been telling me about the heat out there since I left. Terrible!
Really loving the new Crate lines. I can tell that Christmas line is going to be a must-have!

Jinny Newlin said...

Yum, yum, and more yummy! Lovin' me some Crate Paper! TFS, Char!