Crate Paper 5 ways

Hi!
Happy Monday!!! I hope you had a great weekend! Today is my granddaughter's B'day and she is a big  4 WOW time flies!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIBERTY!!!
Well here's my last post for Crate It's caled Crate paper 5 ways and you can see the whole thing here Crate I have shared a few of the projects in the last few weeks but Crate has it in it's entirety posted on there blog. I sure have enjoyed my time spent with them and was honored to be part of this fabulous company! Always my fav!!!


I made this little gift bag for a co-worker a few weeks back and she had her little boy on Friday. She was due on my B'day, but was 5 days late. I was hoping :-) 

And I know that my dear daughter is getting to old for room hangers but I made her one years ago and she loved it. She left a candle burning to close and it got singed so, she asked me to make her another one..




 And a little note holder .




Have a wonderful week girls!! Hugs, Char

11 comments:

Maria said...

Adorable gift bag for your co-worker! And, sweet wall hanging! I can see why you love Crate Paper! Beautiful bright color! Thanks for sharing pics of granddaughters... too SWEET!

Regan said...

love love love

Sandy said...

I love every thing you make Char!!!Your granddaughters are so cute - I know, the love of your life!! Keep creating!!
Sandy

Mar said...

Always adorable!!!

Geri said...

Sweet granddaughters and SWEET projects!! I just love all the layers, details and pretty colors! {sigh} ;)

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, happy belated to your little sweetie! LOVE, LOVE your final Crate projects! So amazingly detailed and beautiful! Congratulations on doing an outstanding job on all your DT projects, my friend! You have truly inspired me!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

The grandbabies are so adorable, and so is your creation!

Jinny Newlin said...

What gorgeous projects, Char! You sure know how to make someone really want to scoop up all Crate Paper has to offer ;). And a big happy birthday to your granddaughter! My kiddo turns four this fall. Sigh. They really do grow up way too fast! Hugs!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL projects!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors!!! And I love love love me some Crate!!!! Thanks for the bloggy love..... I love your blog... I am following you now! :)

Carlene (aka Chatterbox) said...

What a darling pic of your granddaughters...beautiful girls! Love your last Crate Paper card...all those buttons, twine and doilies...how cute!

Deanna said...

Oh my Char, these pics are amazing!