Cute as a button

Hi Girls :-)


I hope your having a great week! I've been so busy at work, trying to get ready for vacation, and have been a bit sick and on round three of antibotics...Uggg!!! Here's a quick card made with Little Bo Peep. The center is cut with my Silhouette and I backed the hearts with patterned paper. The doily is one of many that I picked up at my local antique store.



By next week on the 4th, I'll be headed to the coast for my yearly vacation and can't wait! The weather here has been cooler then 106....it actually rained here 2 nights ago...poored!!, but tomorrow and all this week it will be back in the 90's. I'm also bust making alot of Crate paper goodies and will be able to share soon :-) And I'm thinking I will be back to have a blog anniversary giveaway to my followers as I ran short last year and didn't do one. I always appreciate you visiting and love that I've made some really good friends blogging :-)

Hugs, Char

9 comments:

Mar said...

Char, what an adorable card!! I hope you enjoy your vacation!!

Kelly Jean said...

Love your card. That doily is precious.

Carlene (aka Chatterbox) said...

I'm always lovin' that vintage look and you do such a great job with it...love the colors, paper, and doily is just the thing!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Yes, it is so so cute!!!!

Hilary Kanwischer said...

What a really sweet card Char! ;)

Maria said...

Ohhh...you always do vintage well!!! Such a pretty feminine vintage card! Have fun and enjoy your vacation!

Christie Bryant said...

Darling card! Love it!!!
I hope that you're feeling better soon...in time for your vacation!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, wow, wow! Your card is gorgeous, Char! LOVE your design!
So got my fingers crossed that round 3 of antibiotics does the trick this time! (hugs)

Deanna said...

Beautiful!