Hi Girls!

For this week's creative weekly, we were asked to make a project  based on this picture:



I just love the inspiration picture this month for June's Creative Weekly as the yellow's and blue's remind me of summer! I immediately thought of doing a tall mini album for my daughter to put memorabilia in from our trip to Las Vegas a few years back. It was our 1st trip together, just mother and daughter, and one I will cherish forever! (And my feet are stilll screaming at me, even 4 years later lol) !! From morning till night we were go,go,go!! I went to the local office supply store and picked up a simple folder with pockets. I just folded it to make an album, and the pockets make a wonderful place to store our plane tickets, Cirque du soleil tickets etc..Thank You for letting me share!











I hope you have a wonderful weekend? It was 106 here both days and I pretty much stayed inside for the most part. I had to go grocery shopping, but waited until 10:00 lol! A girl who loves the heat? I am not!!!

Hugs, Char

16 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely project!!!!
Same here, I am staying indoor this whole week to avoid the heat!

Deanna said...

This is gorgeous Char!

Mar said...

What a fantastic album! There is so much to look at, so detailed!

Sandy said...

Mother and daughter trips are so much fun and you have made a wonderful keepsake for your very pretty daughter. Aren't you the clever one - I think so!
Sandy

Regan said...

wow..stunning

Jinny Newlin said...

Girl, this is absolutely gorgeous, every last ounce of it! LOVE all the delicious details and embellishments! I could look all day and still find something new to inspire! Yum!

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful take on all of your projects, Charlene! Love the accordion flower especially! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Lisa said...

Hey Pretty Lady! Love your project! In fact, I need some of your amazing talent to find its way to me. Not only am I back to blogging, I'm also trying my hand at scrapping once again. It has been FOREVER since I played with paper, glue and scissors. As always, you inspire me! Hope you are finding a way to stay out of the heat! I had a good giggle when I read your last sentence. Reminded me of the comment you left on my "hot flash" post. LOL! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Hugs and more hugs! -L

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, wow, wow! You make the MOST stunning minis, Char! This is jaw-dropping, my friend!

Maria said...

Super cute fun project! Love all the details! Try to stay cool! Take care, hugs!

Geri said...

This is so, SO nice!! Bet she loved it!! And I'm wondering...where ARE YOU going on vacation? Is this the one your sis is sending you on...because I want to know what you picked!!! Have a great weekend...stay cool!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

I think this is my new favorite Char creation! So in love with every inch of it. :)

Annette said...

What a beautiful Album Char!! Love all the details and embellishing! 106 - that is super hot! It's gets in the 90's here and the humidity is awful, uck!! I'm counting down the days until Fall - LOL! Hugs!! Annette

Carlene (aka Chatterbox) said...

Love this little album....so many wonderful embellishments...beautiful (and your daughter as well). Mom/daughter trips are delightful aren't they! I will always cherish mine (with both daughters) to Victoria, B.C. last May and our Seaside adventures (usually two times each year).

Christie Bryant said...

Seriously AMAZING! Love every inch of this!!!

BabyBokChoy said...

This is seriously beautiful!!! I love mini and you do such fantastic work