Crate Paper + Little Boy Blue

Hi!

Have you seen the newest, sweetest paper (ever)!!  to hit the scrapbooking world yet? Well, here it is....Crate paper's "Little Boy Blue". It's so vintage and sweet, and I love the colors! Look at those adorable wood shapes.






I had a chance this last weekend to play with this new line and I made some cards...
.










I love the vintage feel to this line and the soft, but bright colors. I think my favorite thing is the adorable wood shapes!


And on another note , I received my weekly newsletter from 2 peas and was surprised to see my Chore Chart as a Featured Project!!! Thank You 2 peas for making a girl's day!!!

Featured Project: Who knew a chore chart could be both pretty and practical? We love this altered tray by char4355. Notice the bird sitting in her nest in the corner? Love !





Hugs, Char



10 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

EEEEKKK! How adorable! What a sweet line, and what sweet cards, Char! LOVE!

BabyBokChoy said...

YOur projects are SO SO SO SO adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally was gonna go EEEEEEEEEEEKK too but Audrey had beaten me to it!! lol

Deanna said...

Wow, these are beautiful!

Maria said...

Oh my!!!! Over the top sweet goodness! Adorable line that you highlighted in such a CUTE way! LOVE those cards!!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

My oh my, this is adorable!!!!

Annette said...

LOVE your cards Char!!! They are so adorable, the last one with the alphabet is super cute!!!Hope your doing great!! Hugs, Annette :)

Lisa said...

Hey chica! So how are ya? Obviously you are still a card making genius! Love these! Looks like I'm finally finding my way back to blogging and scrapping. Seems to have been a lifetime ago since I dabbled in either. Just wanted you to know I've missed ya and can't wait to catch up! xoxo -Lisa

Carlene (aka Chatterbox) said...

Such a cute line of paper, making your cards absolute adorable...loved the alpha card...don't have any little ones in my family :-( so don't have an excuse for baby/children cards...but love yours!

Christie said...

What a lovely line!!! Love it and YOUR BEAUTIFUL CARDS! You're amazing (but you know that)!!!

Cherry's Jubilee said...

Sooo sooo adorable...I got some of this and cant wait to play with it.