Weekend

Hi Friends! I've been a slacker on blogging. I took a 4 day weekend and spent time with these precious girls! There are growing in leaps and bounds. I had some play time, picture time, and cuddle time....life doesn't get any better! :-) I've also been making alot of projects for Crate but can't share yet . I went to see two movies, spent three hours cleaning the kitchen, went antiquing and that's about it. Next weekend I will be at a retreat teaching scrap booking..It's a hard job I tell ya....but someones gotta do it lol!

Jasmine will be 6 in August


And Liberty will be 4 in July



My dear daughter is going on a missions trip to Mexico and I have to admit, I'm a little worried. She can't bring a cell phone so I hope they have a pay phone where she's going so she can at least call me to say she ,arrived safety!

I made this simple card for her since I won't be in town when she leaves on Saturday . I wrote inside on how proud I am of her as an adult she is a complete joy, and honest person, caring and so well rounded. She just can't seem to find that one special guy Ug!!'




I hope you're having a wonderful week! See you soon! Char




9 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Looks like you are having a wonderful weekend, and the card you made for you daughter is just sweet and precious!

Audrey Pettit said...

I'm so glad you had a mini-vacation, Char! There's nothing better than time with family. Love the card you made your daughter. And what a wonderful person she is!

Annette said...

Mini vacations are always nice! We are taking one to the beach next month, I can't wait! Your card is beautiful that you made your daughter. She's a wonderful person to go and help others, especially in another country. Will keep her in my prayers for a safe return. Hugs, Annnette :)

Maria said...

Glad you had a wonderful weekend! Thanks for sharing photos of your sweet granddaughters...so CUTE! How proud you must be of your daughter! And, a sweet lovely card you made for her! Take care, hugs!!:-))

Deanna said...

They are beautiful Char! The card is pretty too!

BabyBokChoy said...

who aren't slacker bloggers nowadays? Lol. GUILTY myself :) Your card is always lovely and have a great weekend!

Sandy said...

Your card is lovely and your granddaughters are beautiful. It sounds to me like you have accomplished a great deal!! Your daughter will be in my prayers. Who is going to keep those precious girls? Have I missed something? I still say, you are too young to have grand babies!! You know I love your blog!
Sandy

Mar said...

What a beautiful card Char! I love the flower alot !

Christie said...

Your granddaughters are so adorable!
Good luck to your daughter in Mexico, I hope she has a safe trip. I'm sure she will enjoy the lovely card you made her! :)