Moxie Fab Gingham Challenge

WOW does time fly...I cant believe that it's been almost a week since I've posted.It's one of those weeks where I'm so busy and couldn't seem to find the time to fit an extra card in, but last night I stayed up late to make one. As you can tell, I received my monthly Papertrey purchase and was excited to dig into it! Alot of stamping on this card. The only thing that isn't stamped is the yellow gingham. I truly love their new chicken wire background stamp. I used Kraft ink to stamp it.


I love gingham, so I decided to do another card for Moxie Fab World's Gingham challenge! I hope you have, or had time to join in the fun? Here's the link gingham-challenge. I believe that it goes until June 4th!!

What are your plans for Memorial Day? I am staying home. Maybe go for a drive one day, shopping, a movie, crafting....relaxing yeah!!! I have 4 wonderful days off!! Whatever your plans are be safe!!

Thanks for stopping by! Char

11 comments:

Laura said...

Great card! Hope yours is one of the ones chosen to be highlighted. I haven't ordered from PTI in a while -- I love the look of those notched flowers. (Thanks for visiting my blog earlier.) ~ Laura

Deanna said...

Love it, the chickens are awesome!

Sandy said...

I love this Char!!! Did I tell you we are getting chickens next spring and maybe a rooster - gotta have a rooster. I love visiting you - I am a little behind. I always get behind when I am making cards!! Did you see my Halloween card? I love your stuff!!
Sandy

Regan said...

holy hanna montana..loooove

Maria said...

Oh, what country charm! Love that background stamp and gingham! Sweet chickens and fab flower, too! Always love your cards, Char! Take care and enjoy your holiday weekend!!:))

Mar said...

What an awesome card Char! I love the stamping!

Christie said...

This card is ADORABLE! I love it Char!
I hope that you have fun during your days off! We were going to camp but it's supposed to rain...we'll be sticking close to home.

xoxo

Geri said...

GREAT card and wonderful stamping, Char! All the elements and papers look so nice together! So ya wanna know what we're doing next weekend???...We're headin' to JAMAICA!!! It's a first...we're excited! Enjoy your time off!! Thanks for sharing!

Geri said...

Hey, (I'm baaack!) Saw you visited...thanks a bunch!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Eeek!! This is SOOO cute, Char! Love the chicken wire and love the papers and colors. Those chickens are adorable, and how sweet is that matching sentiment?!! LOVE!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fun and fabulous!