Moxie Fab Challenge / Gingham

It's Card Creations week at Moxie Fab to celebrate the new release of Card Creations #10 . One of the fun challenges is to use Gingham! And I had to play along, as I love Gingham! So hop on over to Moxie Fab World  to join in the fun! This challenge goes until June 4!


I put my Silhouette to work and cut out the 4x6 card. I added OA Farmhouse Collection Doily for the sun and Gingham on the house, a felt heart, with a glitter heart from Melissa Frances on top.
Have a terrific Day!! Char

9 comments:

Sandy said...

I love your lovely gingham house. I love gingham as a matter of face I love house and hearts. So think you have mad a delightful card with beautiful things all put together! So what else is new Miss Char!!
Sandy

Mar said...

How cute Char!! Love the Gingham house and the Home Sweet Home! Mar

Marlena M. said...

I love the way you used the doily as a sun, Charlene! Such a charming card.

Regan said...

so adorable

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is sweet, the gingham really brings out the home sweet home!

Deanna said...

Beautiful!

Sherry Wright said...

Beautiful, love the house! Can't wait to see the new Crate. Have a great weekend. :)

~Tammy~ said...

This is awesome! I hardly get around to the Moxie Fab challenges. I need to check this one out because I love using gingham!

Cath said...

Hey Char! Thanks for linking this up to the Gingham Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)