Pretty as a picture challenge

Hi and Happy Monday!

Monday? Already sheezzzzzz!!!!!! Where does the time go? I did get some R&R this weekend that was much needed. I was so crabby this weekend I couldn't even stand myself lol! Do you ever feel that way? And the funny thing is I don't even know why!Must have been those pesky hormones!

Anyway, I managed to make a card for The Shabby Tea Room challenge this week. I can't seem to put down "Pretty Party" . It is soooooo my style of colors, design, etc...I LOVE it, and it makes me happy!!!

Here is the gorgeous inspiraration picture. I just LOVE it!




I did some fussy cutting on the top of the card. The pink roses and the leaves. I felt it needed some demention.


I hope you were able to scrap for NSD? And if so, did you join in any challenges? I didn't stay and crop at my favorite scrapbook store, but I did stop in to see Christie. She drove all the way down from Idaho . I'm sure it was to go to the crop, but also to see her adorable new nephew ! Congrats Christie!!! And Karen (the store owner) gave me a wonderful tray(ideas running thru my head!) and a box with the cutest flower on top! She is so talented !! Thanks Karen!

Well girls, here's to another great week!And hoprfully I will be in a better mood lol!  Hugs, Char

21 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

This is such a beautiful card, Char! Love the mix of papers and colors and love the shabby chic style. The fussy cut flowers are fabulous. Love the center label and the twine tie and the bit of doily, too.
Sorry to hear you were out of sorts this weekend. Those darn hormones can SO mess with you sometimes. Hope the week ahead is much better. :)

BabyBokChoy said...

Happy MOnday to you!! What a pretty card and I love the wisps of the doilie sticking out and the little hemp tied up like that is very cute!!!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Ohhhhhh Char, that card makes me fee so happy. Love how you mixed all those lovely papers. And yes, I have DEFINITELY felt like that.

Mar said...

So gorgeous Char! You did an excellend job on the colors, just perfect! Here's to a better week! Mar

Regan said...

just stunning!!!!

Maria said...

Wow! A gorgeous card with great mix of papers and pretty colors! Love the label, twine, and doily! I have those hormone days, too! Hope things are looking up for this week! Take care, hugs!!:-))

Christie said...

Char! Your talent is endless! You never cease to amaze me.
I adore everything about you!
Thank you so much for stopping by PSB on NSD, I loved visiting with you in person; you truly are the sweetest person ever - I just LOVE you!
xoxoxoxoxo

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Sweet and pretty!!!!

Kathy said...

This card is PERFECT for this week's challenge, Char! Love these bright colors!

Annette said...

Beautiful card Char!! Love the shabby look of it and all the sweet details! Hope you have a lovely week! Hugs!!

Geri said...

Ooo, Ooo, Ooo....It's gorgeous!!!

danni reid. said...

this is beyond gorgeous, your shabby style has a signature to it and i loooove it♥

~Tammy~ said...

This is just gorgeous! You always mix papers, patterns and colors so beautifully!

Lisa Young said...

This is so LOVELY!!!!

Suzanne said...

I love your card it is gorgeous!!! I hope your week is going fantastic!
hugs

Deanna said...

Beautiful!

Jeanne J said...

So pretty! I really like the twine bow and the nostalgic look of your card. Well done!

Bente Fagerberg said...

Gorgeous card. Love it!!

purple_pea_fran said...

Adorable! Just love those papers! Fran x

Paradise Scrapbook Boutique said...

Love your card Char, as always! And, you are SO welcome...can't wait to see what you make with the tray.

Sandy said...

You a crab? NEVER! At least you still have hormones!! Anytime I am late coming to your blog it is because I am working on a card and I am sooooooo slow. You card as usual is beautiful with a gorgeous mix of paper!
sandy