A Storyteller Album

Hi Friends!

I hope your week is going great! The weather here is getting warmer. Today, it will be 70 and they are saying by Friday it will be 90!...Now, I'm definitely NOT ready for 90 but love the cooler, nice weather!

Jasmine had a soccer game last weekend  and scored 3 goals!! It started off bad lol! She was hit in the head and the tears  came, so she sat out that quarter, but when back in and played awesome!! Its so fun to see the improvement from one year to the next :-)

O.K. On to the subject at hand :-) This is a flag album I made for Crate Paper.The paper is exclusively Crate's Storyteller Collection!  As you can see it has many tags to decorate with. The map shaped like a heart was cut with my Silhouette , and so was the little card and the title.


 I decided to make some tags in a different shape, so I took out my Papertrey dies and cut several tags out of the Half and Half Die Collection for fun!As you can see I constructed this album to have an accordion spine to fit the tags and then added the covers last. There are several variations of this album on the web. Just type in Flag book. I customized this one to fit the dimensions for the cover.

this little compass was purchased at The Green Tangerine's in Sacramento. They have quite the assortment of goodies for altering!


I hope you enjoyed, and have a great week! Hugs, Char

9 comments:

Tan's Hobbies said...

Wow!!! What a super duper great project, dear Char!!! I am impressed with your lovely talent!! I can see you really put a lot of effort on this project!! I love it so much!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGoodness, what an amazing album, Char! Love, love all those tags! I am just in awe of all your detail here, girl!
Enjoy your beautiful weather this week!

Geri said...

My gosh, this is one amazing and beautiful project, Char! Can't imagine the work put into it!! You're too creative!! I really appreciate your comment on my TCM projects...my first chance to do something like that...I need all the support I can get...so thank you, thank you, from the bottom of my heart! Hope you have a great day!!

BabyBokChoy said...

This is very adorable Char, what a fun album, so many darling details :) :)

Mar said...

Hi Char!

WOW so much detail my friend! I love this album and will have to try it. You will have to help me lol!!!

Sandy said...

I am so impressed - this is really wonderful. Love the whole creation. How long does it take to make this piece of creative artwork!! Really nice Char.
Sandy

Christie said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! AMAZING!!!

Lisa Dorsey said...

What a gorgeous album Char! Love all the bright colors and beautiful details you added!

Deanna said...

Holy smokes, i need a video of this!