Pretty Palette's #58

Hi and a happy Monday! Why is it that the weekend always go so fast? I keep saying I'd like to work 4-10's, but that probably wouldn't be enough either :-) I was happy to walk outside on Saturday and see this little pretty!! It's my 1st rose of the year and there are a ton of buds on the bush also! I really enjoy my roses!! When it starts getting hot here they don't produce...so I enjoy them while I can!



On to this weeks challenge at My Time Made Easy Pretty Palette's!




You can use the palette on ANY type of project!


While participation with products from My Time Made Easy ™ LLC is appreciated, it is not required to participate. You can use products from ANY company.

Each week we will pick a winner from the palette participants, and announce them the following week, when the next Pretty Palette Challenge is announced.

The palette month will run from the 2nd Sunday of every month, to the 2nd Saturday of the following month, with the Winner announced that 2nd Sunday of the Palette Challenge.

This month’s contest began Sunday, April 8th. Contest ends Saturday, May 12th. Winner announced Sunday, May 13th.!

PRIZE PACKAGE: Whoever plays along all month, in all 4 Palette Challenges within the month, will be entered to win a Pretty Package of THEIR Choice!


I hope you can play along! Hugs, Char

5 comments:

Annette said...

Wow Char, your rose is beautiful! I bet it smells lovely!! Great card, love the big flower! Hope you have a great week!
Hugs, Annette

Sandy said...

Hey Char -- you are at it again with your delightful creations. Love that paper clip!!!! I think it is a smash!!! (no pun intended)
Sandy

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love your roses too! and I also love that fun card you just made! : )

Audrey Pettit said...

HOLY COW, do I EVER love that color palette, and LOVE your card, Char! One of my absolute faves of yours!
And what a gorgeous rose, too. How lovely to have such beauties growing in your yard!

Deanna said...

Beautiful!