My Time Made Easy Pretty Palettes #55

Well, I didn't manage to get a card done last week for Pretty Palette's as I was sick. I'm still on antibotics for another week, and it's pure toture!!!but, I'm feeling alot better. Thans for the well wishes! :-) Happy Easter to all my friends!! I hope your Easter is filled with great family, friends and  beautiful weather! What are your plans today? I'm going to take an Easter basket to the grand kids and I can't wait to see them all dressed up!


This week's color challenge is Yellow, Craft and Red !


For my card I cut out a few of the hexagon squares with a Craft Knife and added red paper behind. I stamped the bee with Pink Paislee - Spring Jubilee Collection -  Very simple card for me lol! It's so hard to stop piling it on :-) Look, no buttons, no flowers,  only one single bit of twine. I must still be sick!!! lol :-)





Thanks for stopping by! Hugs, Char

14 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

that is so bright and happy, Char!! love it!

Maria said...

Wow! I'm just lovin' this card! So bold and beautiful! Sweet bee in corner, too! Take care, Happy Easter!!:-))

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, this is just adorable, Char! Love that hexagon paper and love how you cut some of them out and backed them with the red. The bit of corrugated board at the bottom is fabulous, too, and I adore that bee.
Sure hope you feel better soon, my friend!

Deanna said...

Totally love it!

~Tammy~ said...

This is adorable! I love how you cut it out so the red will pop through!

I bet you had a fantastic Easter!

Lisa Dorsey said...

That card is really cool Char! Love the cardboard at the bottom! Sorry to hear that you were sick and so glad you are feeling better. Thank goodness for antibiotics. Have a fabulous week!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I just love your adorable creation!!!!

Annette said...

Super adorable Char!! Love how you cut out the squares of the paper, looks like honeycomb! Love the addition of the cardboard scrap, it's too cute!!! Hope you're feeling better! Hugs, Annette

Lisa Kind said...

I love what you did with the paper! So clever! Love your card!

Romaine said...

Char, I love this! I like the cut out of the hexagon with the reed to fill in and the corrugated cardboard with the twine!

Sandy said...

I love this creation - I don't think you are sick. I think you are talented!!!! I love it Char - very creative.
sandy

Sandy said...

By the way, You look way too young to have grandchildren - way too young!!!!!
Sandy

Christie said...

I love this card Char! So simple yet beautiful!!! Glad to hear you're feeling better.

lawyers nova scotia said...

There is a legal procedure to be followed when filing cases of this nature. The first one is to notify the entity of an impending lawsuit over the injuries sustained during the slip and fall incident.