MTME Pretty Palettes #57

Hi and a Happy Sunday to you! This weeks Pretty Palette color challenge is :



You can use the palette on ANY type of project!
While participation with products from My Time Made Easy ™ LLC is appreciated, it is not required to participate. You can use products from ANY company.

Each week we will pick a winner from the palette participants, and announce them the following week, when the next Pretty Palette Challenge is announced.

The palette month will run from the 2nd Sunday of every month, to the 2nd Saturday of the following month, with the Winner announced that 2nd Sunday of the Palette Challenge.

This month’s contest began Sunday, April 8th. Contest ends Saturday, May 12th. Winner announced Sunday, May 13th.

PRIZE PACKAGE: Whoever plays along all month, in all 4 Palette Challenges within the month, will be entered to win a Pretty Package of THEIR Choice!

I hope you have time this week to play along!

Hgs, Char

15 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

This is so pretty Char! I love all the layering you did! Just beautiful!

Regan said...

so pretty!

Audrey Pettit said...

LOVE this color palette! It's just about my most favorite these days! Love your card, Char! Stunning work!

Mar said...

Cute card Char!! Love the colors!

Mary said...

Your card is beautiful! Lots of great textures and prints together. So pretty!

Sandy said...

Very pretty Char - I am going to try to make some of style of cards. I am giving you fair warning!!! I love your sytle!
Sandy

Christie Bryant said...

I love the colors in this card, beautiful!!!

BabyBokChoy said...

That card is just absolutely delicious, the colors are so soothing.... what I really want to say is that they remind me of cheesecake that I want to eat, lol :)

~Debra~ said...

Lovely card, I love the colours :)

Maria said...

Beautiful soft colors with pretty butterfly, Char! It truly makes for a lovely card! Take care, hugs!!:-))

Deanna said...

Stunning Char!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Super super sweet!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Gorgeous Char! Love how you focused on the orange. Perfection!

Sherry Wright said...

Gorgeous, love it! Hope you're well my friend. Have a great weekend!!

Suzanne said...

Your color combo is fantastic! I love the colors, and as always, your fresh designs! I am now able to pick out your cards so easily! They are gorgeous!!!!xoxoxo