Hi Friends! Happy Wednesday to  you!! Sorry I've been absent for a few....I've been fighting sinus problems as I wrote in the last post, and sure enough...it turned into a nasty sinus infection :-( I went to the doc on Friday and  got me some antibotics, and I'm on the mend!! :-)


I absolutely fell in love with the new Heidi Swapp paper and had to get some!! Of coarse no one had to twist my arm lol. The celebrate stamp is Papertrey Ink and the butterfly is Pink Paislee.



My son's birthday was on April Fools Day, so I went to see him and the grand kids. The girls want to come spent the night and I'm in the progress of cleaning the Scrapbook room still ( The sinus infection slowed me down), well the girls heard me telling my son that my daughter told me I am a scrapbook Hoarder. So about an hour later I was reading the girls a book and the three year old, Liberty, looked up at me with her big eyes and said....Grandma....I don't want you to be a hoarder lol!!!! And Jasmine said, you can come get us to stay the night and we will help you clean!! I thought it was so so cute!!! Out of the mouths of babes lol!!! So, I'd better get on it and finish!!!

I hope your having a wonderful week! I'm looking forward to seeing the girls on Easter! What are your plans?

Hugs, Char

hi

13 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

I must say I fell in love with Heidi's new lines as well and archiver's only had like two sheets left, sigh.... This is absolutely gorgeous Char, I hope you are on the mend!

Deanna said...

Beautiful!

Christie said...

Love this, Char! SO cute what your grandbabies said. Glad they don't know I'm a hoarder. :)

Are you going to NSD at PSB??? I'll be there!

Cherry's Jubilee said...

lovely...I adore your bright happy colors....I am dealing with a sinus thing too and it wont go away! I thought it was allergies but the meds are not working....argh...cherry

Mar said...

I hope your feeling better! I just LOVE this card!! It's so so bright and cheerful!!

Suzanne said...

I love how you incorporated that bright paper in the background! Gorgeous card! I hope you are feeling better, and when you are done with your room, help with mine(;
Happy Easter!!Hugs!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is beautiful, Char! So love the combination of everything you got going on here. Great paper, great butterfly, great sentiment. Really, really pretty!
So sorry to hear you've been sick. Those sinus infections are NO fun! Feel better, my friend!

Geri said...

What a pretty card, Char! So sorry I haven't stopped to comment before now, but I don't think I've missed anything. All your pretty, cheery florals have been putting a smile on my face, as usual (even the one you didn't think you liked!) Loved that frame and the tutorial! Such a pretty focal point on this one!! Take care of yourself and that noggin of yours!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

OH wow, beautiful!!!!

~Tammy~ said...

I can see why you fell in love!!! So so pretty and you layered everything so beautifully!

Hope you're feeling better! What a precious story and fun memories!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Stunning card Char! Happy birthday to your son! And, I think there is bit of a hoarder in all of us scrapbookers. :)

Sandy said...

I am trying to do a little catching up tonight. Your creation is gorgeous. By the time you read this I hope you are almost completely well and off the antibiotics!
sandy

Jona Panesa said...

this is really gorgeous! Hope your much much better now!