Happy Wednesday!!

Hi sweet blogging friends! I hope you had a wonderful Easter! I did :-)  My son and DIL got the girls a real bunny rabbit for Easter and it's so so cute!! My son says this bunny has a Tom Selek mustache lol! What do you think? Sorry the pics are bad, I was using my daughter's camera and couldn't figure out how to use it :-) We watched the girls hunt for easter eggs and they wanted us to hide them again so they could find them again lol We wound up hiding them three times. And jasmine was so cute! She noticed that Liberty didn't have as many as her ,so she shared. :-) Sisterly Love! lol!! Aren't they getting big? Jasmine will be 6 in Aug, and Liberty will be 4 in July. Time sure flies!




This card is another one I made with Heidi Swapp's newest line. I really love all the different colors in this line. And the stamp is from Papertrey Ink.

 
 My friends mom passed away this week and she asked me to make a card for her. I think out of the hundreds of cards I've made this is my 1st sympathy card. I couldn't belive it!  I decided to make it nice and simple and used  Pink Paislee's Spring Jubilee line.

Have you girls checked out the stamp club from Cocoa Daisy? I joined this month ! I really love their stamps and it's resonable. They send you three stamps automacally every month. So for all you girls that love to stamp....or hoard them as I do lol!! Here's the enabling helpful :-) link Cocoa Daisy

Here's a picture of one of this month's stamp:


Take care and have a creative day!! Char


12 comments:

Sandy said...

Your granddaughters are so cute. I think they look like you! What an adorable rabbit - I want one! Your sympathy card is perfect. I don't think anyone could have done better.
Sandy

Maria said...

Awww...your granddaughters are adorable! And, the rabbit is so cute with lovely markings! Gorgeous cards as always. First sympathy card, huh? Well, it sure is a beauty! Take care, hugs!!:-))

~Tammy~ said...

What cuties!!!! They look like twines!!! Sisterly love is right! So sweet to share!!! Raised right!!! :-))))

Your cards are amazing! wow! Sympathy cards are not something I enjoy making, so I never have in my stash, and I dread when I have to make one. So sorry for your loss. I know it will be so appreciated that something was handmade during a difficult time.

Deanna said...

Awe isn't she a cutie! Love those cards too, stunning!

Jona Panesa said...

these are so gorgeous!!!

Lisa Dorsey said...

What sweeties! They are getting so BIG! Love you cards as usual, my talented friend. Simply gorgeous!

Mar said...

What a fantastic card char!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Aww.... that is a sweet little girl with a cute bunny, how cute!!!!
Lovely creation too!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a fun post, Char! Adorable grandbaby photos and adorable projects, too! How sweet that the girls got a real bunny for Easter. he does have a Tom Sellek mustache. ;) Nik and I laugh that our Crissy has a little Frenchie Pierre mustache.
Your cards are gorgeous! Love those papers and vivid colors. Really beautiful designs. You totally rocked your first sympathy card, my friend!

Christie said...

Those girls are so dang adorable!!! It's fun to watch them grow through pictures on your blog. :)

It's hard to believe you've made some many cards and this is your first Sympathy. I love that you kept it simple, beautiful!

onecraftymama said...

The cards are beautiful - I love the sympathy card, it's gorgeous. And that rabbit TOTALLY has a Tom Selleck moustache! That rocks :)

Annette said...

Your granddaughters are getting so big, they are so adorable! Their new little bunny is super cute too! Love your cards Char! You did a wonderful job on the sympathy card, it's beautiful. Hope your doing great! Hugs, Annette :)