A Crate Magnetic refridgerator memo holder

Hi There!!! I hope your having a wonderful week? I'm so happy the weather gods  decided 91 was to hot for April and came back down to a reasonable 82! We went from 70 to 91 in 1 day and WOW it was hot this last weekend! But, to hot for me as we hadn't acclimated yet :-)

This week,  Crate Paper thought it might  be fun as a focus feature for this month's "CP Creative Weekly", to focus on  Pretty Party's beautiful Blue Bird!!  This sweet bird captures the delight of just about every person she meets. and she is the perfect shade of eggshell blue. ( One of my absolute favorite colors) So, they put the DT to the challenge of finding her a home, layouts, cards, boxes, wherever...



So, for my project, I thought that I would make a refrigerator magnet  with a paper tablet underneath for times when I need that scratch paper and can't find any :-) The original design if from a  Tree List Holder I cut it out with my Silhouette and adapted it to fit the paper I had.




"If you could find a home for Crate Paper's Blue Bird, where would it be?"

Be sure and stop by Crate Paper's  blog to leave a comment on this question by:  Today, 8:00pm Central Time - for a change to win some gorgeous Pretty Party Paper!!! Good Luck :-)

Hugs! Char


8 comments:

Geri said...

Absolutely ADORABLE and such a good idea...I MUST try it!!

Mar said...

Hi Char!

This is so pretty! I will have to remember this great idea!!! Mar

Audrey Pettit said...

This is SO cute, Char! What a gorgeous memo pad for the refrigerator. I totally love that bluebird!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is such a cute thing to have!

Sherry Wright said...

Gorgeous and clever idea! :)

Sandy said...

You are so creative. Just gorgeous paper as usual and you put it all together so very well!!!!!
sandy

Suzanne said...

That is such a great idea! I love your design! So cute!!!!

BabyBokChoy said...

SO SO SO pretty!!! lovely idea!!!!