The Shabby Tea Room

Hi Friends!! Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend! This is my last post for The Shabby Tea Room. I can't believe a year has gone by. Thank You Debbie!!! I have enjoyed my time with The Shabby Tea Room so much and working with a wonderful creative DT! I will miss you girls!!!! You are awesome!!

This week's challenge is hosted my me and the challenge is to :


create a card or project inspired by the photo using AT LEAST 3 COLORS FROM THE PHOTO and DRY EMBOSSING
Here's my 1st card. I used MME and Crate on this card, . I  love the new lines from MME and Crate...sigh....so pretty!  I cut out the frame with my cricut and the little frame is Maya Road. I ainted it and sprinkled with Glitter.I cut the sentiment out by hand because i wanted it to match the lines of the circle.








We have 2 generous sponsors this week and two prizes!!!

The 1st is: Creative Treasures and here is her Bio:

I’m Tracy and the owner of Creative Treasures, we are a family run business with a love of all things craft related. We stock a great range of mulberry flowers, pretty ribbons, seam binding, lace, crystal drops, charms and lots of pretty embellishments. We are always adding new stock. Our aim is to provide a fantastic customer service and great value for money.
Here is a picture od the prize Tracy is offering !!


And our 2nd sponsor this week is Frost it Pink and here is her their Bio:

Here at Frost it Pink, we are delighted to share our passion of scrapbooking with all of you wonderful scrappers! Our goal is to help you make beautiful treasures for a lifetime. Memories cherished forever. So whether you are new on this journey or traveled the road of scrapbooking for some time, we hope that you will find something on this site to help you Cherish your Memories for Years.

And Frost It pink is giving away a prize package worth $50.00 too!!!

Please be sure and visit the Shabby Tea Room and welcome the new DT next week! They are awesome and you will be inspired! :-)




Hope you are able to join along! Please be sure to visit the Shabby Tea Room for COMPLETE challenge details and for some wonderful inspiration visit the entire DT:

Have a great week! Hugs, Char

13 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Wowzers, your cards are gorgeous, Char! I am so in love with the new Crate and MME goodies, too, and you have worked them with absolute magic. I am in LOVE with these!
You have done the most amazing job with the Tea Room challenges. Way to go, my friend!

Debbie Dunham said...

Beautiful cards...love the bright colors!

Debbie said...

Beyond amazing ... the work you've shared with us all in the Tea Room over the past year has been exceptional! Please don't be a stranger ... visit us as often as you can. I miss ya' already, girlfriend :(

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo

Geri said...

Beautiful, as always, Char!! I don't get to play in the challenges all that often, but I'll miss your inspiration in the Tea Room!!

purple_pea_fran said...

Gorgeous card, Char :) I'm going to miss you too! Fran x

Cherry's Jubilee said...

Beautiful card....love the butterfly

Regan said...

stuuuuuunning

Lindsey said...

What a great inspiration pic you've offered, and a great card based on it, too!

Christie said...

Crazy how fast a year flew by! I've enjoyed ALL of your Shappy Tea Room projects! This card is so darling!

Annette said...

Gorgeous card Char!! I always love all the layers you use on your projects!! Hope you have a lovely weekend my friend! Hugs!

Maria said...

Oh...my!!! You put the Crate and MME lovelies to good use!!! Love all your layering that adds so much interest...love it...great job!!! Thank you for all the inspiration you've given for the Shabby Tea Room!!! Take care, hugs!!:-))

Sandy said...

So pretty and your creations are wonderful Char! I love them.
Sandy

Dawn Braun said...

loving your layered card, so fun! All those gorgeous bits really make this card shabby chic!