The Shabby Tea Room #104 'Colorful Confections'

Hi Shabby Friends! :-) I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

This week's sponsor this week is robynsfetish.com 
Here's this week's photo inspiration by Debbie ! And the challenge is to :

Create a card/project using aqua, pink, green and neutrals with a TAG!


 Here's my take. I used Robyn's fun frame and you can find it Here. I cut the center out , Paper pieced it and added a sweet little picture behind. The paper I used is MME..LOVE all their new paper WOW!!! Just gorgeous! The card itself is stamped with virsamark and embossed with a wood grain stamp by Hero Arts. Now that it's finished it looks a bit busy to me, but I hope you like it :-) Just click on the image for a bigger picture.



This week Guest Designer is Pattie Goldman  and our month long Guest Designer is Chupa be sure to stop by their blogs and show them some love :-)

Hope you are able to join along! Please be sure to visit the Shabby Tea Room for COMPLETE challenge details and for some wonderful inspiration visit the entire DT:

Have a great week! Hugs, Char

9 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Pretty creation with lots of beautiful layers!

Heidi said...

Always so beautiful! I Love all the layers-not too busy for me. My eye wants to travel, travel, travel!

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous !! love it Charlene ♥

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh my Char, how pretty! Love all those layers.

Regan said...

aaaaaamazing!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a beautiful card, Char! Love, love all the detail. These new MME goodies are my absolute faves right now. :)

Christie said...

FABULOUS! Your cards are always so gorgeous!

Deanna said...

Wow, beautiful!

Maria said...

You are the layer shabby queen! It always comes together with beauty! Lovely little goodies on your card! So very creative...love it!