Pretty Palettes challenge #53

Hi friends! I hope your having a wonderful weekend! I've baracated myself in my scrap room to muck out...yes, muck out my room lol!!! I confess, Im a horder of all scrapbooking supplies. I have paper that's 4 years old shock lol!!! So, I'm going to find a school that can use these supplies and donate lol! It's been raining all weekend, so what better time right?

Here's the color  challenge at My Time Made Easy this week. I hope you can play along :-)


I used Wind up my girly gears and you can find it Here 




Well back to my spring cleaning ! Thanks for stopping by, Char

5 comments:

Sandy said...

So here we are looking at another one of your delightful creations. Did I ever tell you how much I love your hair cut. - Oh this is about your card delightful as usual. Be careful cause I am always watching you!!!!!
Sandy

Lisa Kind said...

I think I have paper that's even older! LOL!!! Good luck with your organizing!

Your card is just so cute and so colorful! Lovely design!

Audrey Pettit said...

Totally adorable card, Char! So bright and happy and fun!
And good for you on the scraproom clean-up. I really need to do that myself. :)

Lisa Dorsey said...

So CUTE Char! I have been working on my scrap room too. Way too much stuff, especially pretty papers. :)

Christie said...

Spring cleaning? Sounds like you're going to have some happy elementary schoolers (is that a word?). Love your card!