Pretty Palettes Challenge # 50

Hi sweet blogging friends! Happy Sunday! Here's this weeks  color challenge at My Time Made Easy :-) I love this color combination. It's soft and pretty. But somehow I've managed to brighten it up lol!


The paper I used is called Under the Cabana and you can find it Here I sprayed the Kraft paper with  Mr. Huey's white spray mist  and it looks way better in person lol!


Spring is coming my nose is telling me so...Overnight it seems the trees are blooming and it's been a gorgeous weekend! After taking an antihistamine, Advil cold and sinus....I think I'm ready to start the day. The last 6 month of so I'm getting this sinus stuff that I've never had before and I don't like it!! Ive noticed after you turn 40 you say thinks like "I've never had that before" and I'm saying that statement alot!!! lol !!! Have a wonderful day!!! Hugs, Char

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh so true Char- (ask me how I know-LOL)! Your card is so prett! I love the scalloped edge-fun!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wowzers! Gorgeous card, Char! I have been having such a love affair with butterflies lately, so this is right up my alley. LOVE!
And I hear you about the allergies and the whole "over 40" thing. :)

Deanna said...

Adorable!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so pretty!