Pretty Palettes 1st Anniversary WOO HOO!!!!!

Happy Sunday!! WOW two posts this weekend :-) I must be scrappin!! Here's this weeks color challenge at My Time Made Easy Pretty Palettes!!

It’s hard to believe that the Pretty Palette challenge is celebrating it’s first anniversary! This is their  52nd challenge! To celebrate, the Pretty Palette team is giving away a $25 shopping spree to the My Time Made Easy store to one random winner! All you have to do is participate and spread the word! They will  announce the winner next Sunday! Good Luck!!!


And here's my card this week. The paper I used is from MTME's store and you can find it here Here



Be sure to hop on over to there blog My Time Made Easy and see what the other DT created!!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate it so much! Char

10 comments:

Romaine said...

So beautiful, Char! Love all the beautiful layers!

Sandy said...

Gorgeous - from the top it looks like a fancy southern ladies hat. A wonderful bonnet. Char, your confection is lovely!!
Sandy

Anabelle O'Malley said...

This is so pretty, Char. Love that bow and the gorgeous layering!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, how beautiful, Char! Love the round shape and love all the layers. Such gorgeous colors together. So totally diggin' that fabulous bow!

Mar said...

What a pretty card Char! I love the shape and the flower!!Have a greqat week! Mar

danni reid. said...

i love all your layers my friend, gorgeous card!!

Tan's Hobbies said...

It’s lovely, Char!! Very very gorgeous!! Love the shape, love the overall design, love the sweet colors, and love the bow too!!

Heidi said...

Wow char! Really girlfriend you always outdo yourself! :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how I love circle cards! This is so pretty. Lovely colors.

Deanna said...

So pretty!