Paradise scrapbook store

Hi friends!

I just wanted to let you know I was at my friend Karen's store a few weeks ago(you know the one, my fav :-)) and I was so excited that she got back in some of my fav flower trim. And the best news?, she said she would ship, and she has alot!!! So, here's the link and her number should be on there. If not, let me know and I'll get it for you :-) paradisescrapbookboutique and if you buy the last of it, you have to share if I run out!!  hee hee!!!

I think I bought 4 yards....shoud have bought more lol!! It's resonable too!


Hugs, Char

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful trim! I can see why you bought 4 yards :) lol I wouldn't want to run out either :)

Christie said...

AHHHHHHH I love PSB!!!

Such gorgeous trims! I'll be there the first week of May and again in June! I would love to see you...maybe NSD?

xoxo

Deanna said...

Love it!