Hi Girls!! Just popping in with a card and an update on scrapbook room lol! I had to make this card from the livingroom because i can't seem to find the floor!!

How about some OA Sidewalks! I've had this paper for a month and it's the 1st chance besides the card I made last week, that I've got to use it. I love the bright sunny colors of this line so much! A very simple card, that I made for a friend that needs some cheering up :-)



Here's a start on the junk  treasures that will make it's way to a school :-) I can't get past all the money sitting there!!!This is definately not one of my favorite things to do...but, when it's all done hooray!!!!!!!


O.K. onward and upward right? Hugs, Char

6 comments:

Tan's Hobbies said...

Aw!! This card is so beautiful, dear!! Love the doilies, love the butterfly, love all the papers that you used and love the sweet color combination.

Audrey Pettit said...

What a sweet and beautiful card, Char! Love those papers. Can't believe I don't have any of that line....love the doily and love that butterfly. Your friend is going to adore this.
And good for you on your purge. So amazing all the stuff we accumulate, isn't it?

Deanna said...

Beautiful card Char!

Sandy said...

Beautiful romantic looking gorgeous - is this what is meant by shabby chic? Anyway I like it. I have decided not to buy any more stamps or paper until I start using more of what I have!! You are one generous soul but I know the kids will love having great arts and craft stuff!
Sandy

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and the doily!! Thanks for visiting my bloggy today!! I so appreciate it!!

Maria said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the papers and doily! Sweet and generous of you to share your stash with a school! Take care!