Hi friends! I hope your having a great week? I'm still working on my scrapbook room...I was piling up the stuff I wanted to keep and lost my cell phone under the pile lol!! My friend came over and I had her call me so i could find it :-) Pretty pathic doncha think :-)

Here's a card I made a few weeks ago. After I finished it I wasn't happy with it....but along with the good I will show you the bad lol!!! I do like the concept of the circles and the flowers in each cornor...I just can't pinpoint my problem with it...I just don't care for the finished results.


Happy Friday!!!!! Hugs, Char


9 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

This is gorgeous!!! So many beautiful details!

Umm, my room is a disaster and pretty much looks like a paper bomb went off, and pretty sad when the little one says...you talk about my room being a mess...Umm yeah! That's what happens when you keep moving on to the next project and not stopping to clean up the last and the last and the last.....:-) hey that takes away from crafty time. I really do need to go through my stash too! Sorry for the ramble! Have a great weekend Char!

Daniela Dobson said...

I don't see anything wrong with that card! It's beautiful. I recently cleaned my room and I am somewhat keeping it organized.

Deanna said...

I love it!

Kathy said...

I know what you mean...sometimes we're our own worst critics...but I have to respectfully disagree with you on this one! I think the card is beautiful!

Cleaning my workroom? Yep...I did that once...and it was so darn organized I lost my mojo...LOL (that's my excuse, and I'm stickin' with it!)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is cute and sweet all in one!

Sandy said...

You have really been busy making your pretty creations. What do you mean something is wrong - I think it is very delicious. You are your own worst critic!
Sandy

STC Technologies said...

The prospect of Elearning is expanding at a rapid pace, especially after the introduction of the cloud-based virtual learning environment.

Tan's Hobbies said...

This is so pretty, Charlene!! Love the doily and those flowers. I love love love it.

Audrey Pettit said...

Really??? You don't like this???
I think it's gorgeous, Char! Such a fun and unusual design! Total keeper, in my book!
And you made me smile with the cell phone story. :)