Crate = Chartruese !

This month's "Creative Weekly" is centered on Chartreuse. This week the   CP Girls have shared projects devoted almost exclusively to the crisp, Spring-friendly hue. They'll also tell you their perspective on the subject and how they've gone about using it. So hop on over to Crate Paper's Blog and look at all the gorgeous creations that the DT have made this week!

 Exactly what color is Chartreuse? It is the color halfway between yellow and green on the color wheel. I suppose yellow-green would work also, but I love the french version. It sounds so pretty! I did some research and found out that there is a yellow Chartreuse and a green Chartreuse. I tend to navigate to the color green because it is such a healing color and it makes me happy! In my home I tend to decorate with neutrals and color with accents, that way it's easier, and less expensive to give my house an uplift! Chartreuse is a very easy color to use because it looks great paired with many colors, and it's a promise of spring coming! !For these two cards I decided to add shades of pink, from a light pink to a darker pink to make the colors pop. I used alot of Pretty Party, which has pretty shades of Chartreuse!


Here are the cards I made showcasing Chartreuse. They are both made with Pretty Party Paper :-)




Happy Friday!! and thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!! Char

7 comments:

Mar said...

Hi Char! These cards are so flippin cute!! I love the one with the three girls so much! Have a good weekend! Mar

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

SO very SWEET!

Audrey Pettit said...

Eeek, these cards are so, so sweet, Char! I have to tell you, I just love chartreuse and LOVE how you've used it here. It looks so wonderful paired with pink. So happy. And what gorgeous designs. You nailed these, my friend!

Sasha Farina said...

you amaze me everytime Char!! gorgeous work!

2amscrapper said...

I found you thru Shabby Tea Room. this is adorable!

Deanna said...

Beautiful!

Sandy said...

Hey! You have wonderful ideas. I love how you can put so much together and have it look so darn good! I went to a sight to buy Crate Paper but they were sold out of what I liked - will try again!
sandy