TSTR Challenge #100 Love is in the air! Candy hearts

Hi and a happy Monday to you sweet friends! I hope you had a wonderful weekend :-) I went to a scrapbooking class that my friend heidi was putting on. I love going to a class and just enjoying the girls and having fun! And Saturday night I had a sleepover with my grandaughters! Yeah!! How fun right?

This week at The Shabby Tea Room Melissa is our Shabby Host and here's the inspiration picture she choose:

And the challenge is to :

Create a card/project with a food theme (chocolate, candy, fruit, etc) and must include a heart(s).


This week's sponsor is Robyn's Fetish and the cup of cocoa is her digital stamp. You can find it Here. The lucky winner this week will get 5 digi images!! Yeah!!I paper pieced it with some of the paper from Rhonna Farr's Valentines digital kit and the background paper is Crate, and I glittered up the whipped cream with a healthy dose of glitter! I decided to do a tag this week instead of a card for a change. I love doing tags, but hardly ever do them...go figure!

This week's Guest Designer is http://paperboutiquescrapbookingstudio.blogspot.com/ Milagros C. Rivera. Sorry I couldn't get her blog to link up. And our Guest Designer for the whole month this week is http://www.inspiredbystampin.com/  (Joanna Munster) . Be sure to visit these talented ladies and see their wonderful work!

Thanks so much for visiting! Hope you are able to join along! Please be sure to visit the Shabby Tea Room for COMPLETE challenge details and for some wonderful inspiration visit the entire DT:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz
Melissa Bove
Sheri Holt
Cindy Holshouser
Fran Westmoreland

Thanks for visiting! Hugs, Char


10 comments:

Tan's Hobbies said...

What a creative layout, Charlene!! Love the heart shape background, love the color composition, Love the twist, and what a cute image. Big hug from your new follower =P

Annette said...

Your tag is so adorable Char! I love all the different layers and embellishing! Hope you have a lovely day! Hugs! Annette

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Gorgeous tag Char! Love it! You make that Hot Cocoa look even sweeter!

hugs...
Melissa

Audrey Pettit said...

What an adorable tag, Char! LOVE all the detail. The doily and paper is beautiful. Love the paper piecing and glitter on the hot cocoa. SO sweet!

Regan said...

a-dorable!

Sandy said...

Oh yum!!!!!Love that whip cream -- I am working on 4 tag cards now and I mean to tell you Char -- you have given me some major ideas!!! Thanks for making a gorgeous tag - please make more!!
Sandy

Mar said...

What an adorable tag Char! I love the glitter whip cream and the colors are perfect!

Deanna said...

Beautiful Char!

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful tag, Charlene! love all the details. fab work!

Maria said...

Lovely tag with great mix of papers! That hot cocoa looks so sweet and delicious...great job!!:-))