The Shabby Tea Roon #102

Hi! I hope you are having a great weekend! It's was 3 blissful days for me and the weather was nice ! I don't have to many plans. I'm having lunch with a sweet friend today, and after that I'm going to another friends house for a visit!

I have two more challenges before my time is done at The Shabby Tea Room. My term was originally 6 months, but I stayed a year...and boy how that year flew by!

This weeks challenge is to :

Create a card/project using colors in the inspiration photo and a doily.


This week's Shabby sponso is theThe stamp Fairy and this weeks prize is $10.00 is digi stamps!! Woo Hoo! This is the image I chose to work with. Her name is Nelly and you can find her Here . The paper is from Bety!


This week Guest Designer is Heather Hudson and out month long Guest Designer is Joanna Munster!! Stop by their blogs and show them some love :-)
Hope you are able to join along! Please be sure to visit the Shabby Tea Room for COMPLETE challenge details and for some wonderful inspiration visit the entire DT:

Have a great week! Char

6 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Boy, a year goes by quickly! You've done such an amazing job with all the Tea Room challenges, Char. I'm going to miss seeing them. LOVE this sweet little card. Such an adorable image. Love the stamped sentiment and the pennant and doily, too. Really sweet!

Mar said...

So cute Char!

Christie said...

Love this card!

Deanna said...

Gorgeous!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awww.... this is so sweet!

Starr said...

What beautiful creations you make. I've love seeing them at TSTR. Your card is adorable!